There are 233 users in the forums

Alex and Shaun on the Joe Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What's the deal with Alex and Joe Staley? Whenever Joe tries to interview Alex on the Joe Show, Alex dodges. Shaun Hill, on the other hand, handles Staley's off-the-wall questions with good grace and obviously enjoys himself.

I've always thought Alex was a smart dude, but he's kind of aloof in these circumstances while Shaun Hill is quite comfortable. Just kind of a weird vibe...

I know Alex and Shaun are pals, but you'd think Alex would make more of an effort to connect with Staley and the rest of his more open teammates. Dunno.

It's tough when you're a back-up.
Rookie minicamp

best Joe show ever lol
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Sep 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM ]
lmao @ takeo spikes
Originally posted by Yetiman:
What's the deal with Alex and Joe Staley? Whenever Joe tries to interview Alex on the Joe Show, Alex dodges. Shaun Hill, on the other hand, handles Staley's off-the-wall questions with good grace and obviously enjoys himself.

I've always thought Alex was a smart dude, but he's kind of aloof in these circumstances while Shaun Hill is quite comfortable. Just kind of a weird vibe...

I know Alex and Shaun are pals, but you'd think Alex would make more of an effort to connect with Staley and the rest of his more open teammates. Dunno.

Dude it's an inside joke from the first episode.
  • Black59Razor
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Method:

Yeah, you're kinda over-analyzing it. You have to watch the first episode.
LMFAO AT TAKEO
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LMFAO AT TAKEO

Yeah man he is one freaky looking dude.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao @ takeo spikes

I didn't know whether to laugh for cry.
Originally posted by Black59Razor:

first ever episode or first from this season?
WTF is a Joe Show and where can I get one?

no one danced with patrick
  • Black59Razor
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:

first ever episode or first from this season?

First from this season, during OTA's I think.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LMFAO AT TAKEO

That was pretty outrageous haha
Originally posted by teeohh:
no one danced with patrick

maybe pat should visualize AP as the girl who dissed him for that last dance.(ala Waterboy)lol

AP beware. AP- "what dance you talking bout willis"
Someone needs to get a snapshot of Takeo's face during that interview... lmao
Share 49ersWebzone