There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jones Back!

GO JONES!!!!!

any more news about him ?
Hope we see Morgan, Bruce and Jones in some 3 WR sets
WHO????????
during practices this whole pre season, b jones was hills favorite deep threat! i hope he plays and takes one for 6 or 12 or 18!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Our best receiver.
Brandon Lloyd
Brandon Williams
Brandon Jones - hopefully the streak of bad Brandons ends here.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Big whup.

Til Hill can show that he can distribute the ball better we could have GOAT back in the mix and it would be the same as it has been over the last two games.

~Ceadder

Very valid point. Even though a win is a win, it'd be nice to see the ball go to someone other than Bruce (as far as wide receivers). Also, Jones was getting deep in camp, so I'd like to see that too. Anything to further illustrate to you-know-who that we don't need him as much as he may believe, esp if our receivedrs, any of 'em, but esp Jones, have a good game. And please, someone besides Gore score a TD!

Ask yourself this....would you rather be Marino and have no SB ring, or be Trent Dilfer and have a SB ring?

Marino cause Dilfer really should give that ring to either Jamal Lewis
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
another battle

way better than battle !
too bad Shaun Hill doesn't throw more than 7 yards
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Brandon Jones = Deep Threat

Yeah but ynu have to a deepthreat qb to actually havea deep threat imo
Originally posted by filthydogma:

had a long ball to bruce

was a floater but it got there
Originally posted by filthydogma:

in tc jones mostly got all his deep receptions by smith
Bruce has once again proved to be very important to Hill. As some point in time, one of the other guys is going to have to grow into the security blanket guy once Bruce retires.

At the beginning of the year, I thought they were loaded with talent at WR position. With Jones hurt, Crabtree holding out and Hill not even being active, that plan got flushed pretty quickly.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
PLEASE play great so we can end the craptree discussion
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
PLEASE play great so we can end the craptree discussion

Dude's been in the league for half a decade already, and he hasn't done anything. I doubt he's going to come in here and make everyone forget all about Crabtree all of a sudden. He's basically Bryant Johnson. Everyone was hoping that he'd put up huge numbers after doing basically nothing with Arizona for several years. That didn't work out. Jones will be solid but don't expect anything too special.