LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Brandon Jones Back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like Brandon Jones might be playing this weekend. I just saw on ESPN, that he's traveling with us & will suit up & most likely will play! hell yes! Gives us a solid option @ the 3 spot for wr. i like it. since hill will be pressured all day. especially from the right tackle spot.

what up crabcakes!!!!
HMMM maybe thats the reason???
I wouldn't expect it this weekend, but I'd really like to see him tear it up.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I wouldn't expect it this weekend, but I'd really like to see him tear it up.[/quote i don't know...watchiong grown men cry is just creepy...lol
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
I wouldn't expect it this weekend, but I'd really like to see him tear it up.[/quote i don't know...watchiong grown men cry is just creepy...lol

LOL like that screen name
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:

LOL like that screen name

It would have been better if it was "GORE-ZILLA"
Brand Jeezy is back!
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM ]
Big whup.

Til Hill can show that he can distribute the ball better we could have GOAT back in the mix and it would be the same as it has been over the last two games.

~Ceadder
another battle
PLEASE play great so we can end the craptree discussion

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Big whup.

Til Hill can show that he can distribute the ball better we could have GOAT back in the mix and it would be the same as it has been over the last two games.

~Ceadder

You mean a WIN, ok, I'll take it.
I read the title and thought "damn he hurt is back now!"
Big whup.

~Ceadder

Very valid point. Even though a win is a win, it'd be nice to see the ball go to someone other than Bruce (as far as wide receivers). Also, Jones was getting deep in camp, so I'd like to see that too. Anything to further illustrate to you-know-who that we don't need him as much as he may believe, esp if our receivedrs, any of 'em, but esp Jones, have a good game. And please, someone besides Gore score a TD!
I still think we need to see more of J.Hill. I hope Sully being biased is not the reason he's not on the field to this point....
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Big whup.

~Ceadder

Very valid point. Even though a win is a win, it'd be nice to see the ball go to someone other than Bruce (as far as wide receivers). Also, Jones was getting deep in camp, so I'd like to see that too. Anything to further illustrate to you-know-who that we don't need him as much as he may believe, esp if our receivedrs, any of 'em, but esp Jones, have a good game. And please, someone besides Gore score a TD!

Ask yourself this....would you rather be Marino and have no SB ring, or be Trent Dilfer and have a SB ring?
Share 49ersWebzone