LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Brandon Jones Back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Another receiver for Hill to ignore.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
another battle

Speaking of Battle, I would much rather see Arnaz out there as our #3 WR and let Jones rest another week..
Brandon Jones = Deep Threat
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Big whup.

Til Hill can show that he can distribute the ball better we could have GOAT back in the mix and it would be the same as it has been over the last two games.

~Ceadder

Very valid point. Even though a win is a win, it'd be nice to see the ball go to someone other than Bruce (as far as wide receivers). Also, Jones was getting deep in camp, so I'd like to see that too. Anything to further illustrate to you-know-who that we don't need him as much as he may believe, esp if our receivedrs, any of 'em, but esp Jones, have a good game. And please, someone besides Gore score a TD!

Ask yourself this....would you rather be Marino and have no SB ring, or be Trent Dilfer and have a SB ring?

Marino cause HOF trumps Superbowl IMHO, he makes way more money, got to act with Jim Carey and kiss Sean Young when she was still hot, and also because Dilfer is one homely SOB.
Big whup.

Til Hill can show that he can distribute the ball better we could have GOAT back in the mix and it would be the same as it has been over the last two games.

~Ceadder

Very valid point. Even though a win is a win, it'd be nice to see the ball go to someone other than Bruce (as far as wide receivers). Also, Jones was getting deep in camp, so I'd like to see that too. Anything to further illustrate to you-know-who that we don't need him as much as he may believe, esp if our receivedrs, any of 'em, but esp Jones, have a good game. And please, someone besides Gore score a TD!

Ask yourself this....would you rather be Marino and have no SB ring, or be Trent Dilfer and have a SB ring?

Marino cause HOF trumps Superbowl IMHO, he makes way more money, got to act with Jim Carey and kiss Sean Young when she was still hot, and also because Dilfer is one homely SOB.

Einhorn is finkel. Finkel is Einhorn. Einhorn is a man. EINHORN IS A MAN!!!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 25, 2009 at 5:56 PM ]
  • MadManManny32
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

Shaun Hill = Well Yea...
It'd be great if Brandon Jones had a couple big catches in this game. Make Crabtree sweat a bunch, and hear the commentators say, "You can only wonder what Michael Crabtree is thinking while watching this from his couch because this team doesn't look like it needs another receiver."
Originally posted by smifunk:
I still think we need to see more of J.Hill. I hope Sully being biased is not the reason he's not on the field to this point....

well that is what I felt before...but now I don't know......Jones is the highest payed WR on our team....and Sing and company told him....Jones will need to find his niche...basically, well we'll see what we can do..... because they are fine with Arnez and Spurlock for some reason.

its like...hey if you're out there already, great, don't f'up..... other wise wait your turn....to Jones and Hill.

here is what Sing said.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/09/singletary-jone-1.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A
Quote:
Mike Singletary said today that the offensive coaches, including receivers coach Jerry Sullivan, will continue to discuss what Jones' role will be. "I just think he has to continue to find his niche," Singletary said. "He missed a lot of time there. When he got hurt he was just trying to find his groove."
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM ]
sweet, hopefully he can erase the memory of that Crabtree guy.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

morgan = deep threat too

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Big whup.

~Ceadder

Einhorn is finkel. Finkel is Einhorn. Einhorn is a man. EINHORN IS A MAN!!!

Just cause she had balls doesn't make her a bad person.
  • brandonjg
  • Info N/A
brandon jones hurt his back?

Just cause she had balls doesn't make her a bad person.

Hahahahaha in all seriousness though, I'd actually do Sean Young to this day, but if I could pick any Sean Young in particular it'd either be replicant Sean Young (from Blade Runner) or yuppie 80's milf Sean Young (from Wallstreet).

Mmmm yuppie 80's babes... mhmhmhmhmhm oh yeah.
Big whup.

~Ceadder

I would take Marino's career over Difler (spelled that way on purpose) anyday.
Well if we can't run tomorrow we will need him. In TC him and Hill had a real good connection.
Share 49ersWebzone