There are 287 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

which one of our receivers will get the most targets this year?

though i wish it was Morgan, i feel its gonna be Bruce based on our "play it safe" attitude rather than go for the throat/kick em while they're down mentality. In that manner i don't think we can really see what we have in our other wr's. any thoughts?...
  • B650
  • Veteran
Davis and Bruce, but hopefully it's Morgan and Hill.
Originally posted by B650:
Davis and Bruce, but hopefully it's Morgan and Hill.

Hill has to get on the field before he can be targeted.
Because you said receivers and not WR's I gotta go with Bruce followed by Gore.
CRAPTREE, sorry that was just to good to pass up lololol
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
CRAPTREE, sorry that was just to good to pass up lololol

hahah that would be funny if he signs by week 6 and still gets the most targets by the end of the year.........
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
judging from the first two games it looks like it will be isaac bruce again this year... if we have to come from behind and go deep then maybe morgan will start to see more passes come his way... i don't even really care to be honest as long as we keep winning... if crabbypatty ever signs then im sure we will target him in the offense
i say bruce and davis. Cause the safe throws will all be to Davis, and since he knows where to be, Bruce as the WR outlet.
With the way Hill is playing it is gonna be Bruce
probably Bruce and Davis. Morgan is showing that he may not be a legit #1. Then again, has everyone forgotten about Jones? When he shows up, that may change things a little bit, but I have never even seen the guy play...