There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
f**ked again!!!!!!!!! I hate this s**t! At least I have access to a slingbox in San Diego.

internet feeds should be pretty good this weekend since it is the only fox game. The other weekends is when there are other games on.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
f**ked again!!!!!!!!! I hate this s**t! At least I have access to a slingbox in San Diego.

internet feeds should be pretty good this weekend since it is the only fox game. The other weekends is when there are other games on.

oh man, i hope Veetle has a feed. I was gonna go to a bar, but would rather watch at home if possible. Only game I'll probably get to watch in HD on my TV is gonna be the MNF game and playoff games!
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Unlike my wife, this pleases me.

Hot damn! Finally getting a real live 9er game here in San Diego.

Won't have to peer at a grainy scene on a computer monitor.

My Sunday is set.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Does anybody know if they are going pass the niner game this weekend?

I mean we it should be one of the top games this week specially with the schedule being pretty weak this weekend

I PRAY they dont show the Cowgirl vs Chief game.

they are....

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/05-FOX.html

On the updates at the bottom it looks like they changed it to the Niners game.

iam still in the redzone

f**k! Dallas and KC?! I'd rather watch the grass grow.

It must be Jerry Jones paying off the league to pass his sorry azz cowb****es

on national TV

WHY THE f**k DOES SAN DIEGO GET IT AND NOT ORANGE COUNTY. IM f**kING CLOSER TO THE BAY THAN THEY ARE!!!!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
WHY THE f**k DOES SAN DIEGO GET IT AND NOT ORANGE COUNTY. IM f**kING CLOSER TO THE BAY THAN THEY ARE!!!!

I don't know -- but two weeks ago you guys got 9ers/Minnesota and we were stuck with (wait for it...) the Cowboys.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I don't know -- but two weeks ago you guys got 9ers/Minnesota and we were stuck with (wait for it...) the Cowboys.

Well Riverside got screwed both times. We got no Minn and now no ATL game.
All LA Niner fans you could watch the game with real and diehard Niner fans at the SF Saloon on Pico in West LA. I will be there I would advise to get there early.
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
All LA Niner fans you could watch the game with real and diehard Niner fans at the SF Saloon on Pico in West LA. I will be there I would advise to get there early.

Where you from, Watsonville49er?

for some of us, bars are not an option due to family, b***hes whining, etc...
Note to self...always read the entire message.

[ Edited by Kurtz49 on Oct 9, 2009 at 12:14:50 ]
  • Roguestriker49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by Roguestriker49:
Anyone know any good sports bars to watch Niner games in Riverside?

Hey Bro I've been living in Riverside all of my life and I use to go to Lake Alice in downtown. Now that bar is overcharging for beer and has not upgraded their TV's. So I go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Eastvale (a.k.a. Mira Loma). It's on Limonite right off the 15 fwy. We have been there for the last 2 years and we have a strong crowd of Niners fans. I roll about 10 deep every Sunday with my Niner faithful. Come down.

Hey thanks. I live near the 15 so I'll check the place out.
Cowboys-Chiefs???? This is really ridiculous. We don't need to watch two sorry teams force a win on the other. Come on Fox, get of the Cowboys scrotum! Sheesh
for some of us, bars are not an option due to family, b***hes whining, etc...

Obviously, you hooked up with the wrong girl.