There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where to buy a Niners jersey?

lol i want one of those...too bad it's barlow

Gold Jersey
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

Weak

that is weak
www.jersey101.com
they are awsome!!!!!!!! and only $38
You have to be patient though... its best to use paypal... it will probably take 2-3 weeks to get!!!!And they look authentic!!!
[ Edited by mikeyc2281 on Sep 24, 2009 at 12:05 PM ]
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Are those replicas legit from nfljerseysupply? Most places I go they are $80. My friend bought a few off Ebay for $35 but they weren't legit replicas.....

I bought two from nfljerseysupply.com and they are legit i bought a willis and he signed it at training camp.
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Are those replicas legit from nfljerseysupply? Most places I go they are $80. My friend bought a few off Ebay for $35 but they weren't legit replicas.....

I bought two from nfljerseysupply.com and they are legit i bought a willis and he signed it at training camp.

Nice!! I think I will grab a new Willis and Gore. Have the old ones, but want the new ones before the Colts game.
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Are those replicas legit from nfljerseysupply? Most places I go they are $80. My friend bought a few off Ebay for $35 but they weren't legit replicas.....

I bought two from nfljerseysupply.com and they are legit i bought a willis and he signed it at training camp.

Nice!! I think I will grab a new Willis and Gore. Have the old ones, but want the new ones before the Colts game.

you going to the colts game?

I'm still trying to decide where to sit?
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
lol i want one of those...too bad it's barlow

Gold Jersey

That's pretty disgusting, but to each his own.

I got 3 jerseys so far: a Deion home '94 throwback, (which I'm not liking anymore) a Rice away throwback from the '80s, and a Terrell Owens home "throwback" from 2002.

I'm planning to get a Montana home throwback, a Willis away 2009 jersey, and a Gore home 2009 jersey. Saving up...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,649
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

That is whack man.
Originally posted by djb49:
Hey guys, I finally decided that I wanted to buy a Niners jersey.. I wanted to know where you guys get your jerseys from.. I don't have that much money to spend that's why I haven't gotten one already..

So can anyone tell me where I can get a reasonably affordable jersey (authentic or maybe looks authentic)? Also, what's a good price for a jersey?

I have a Barlow Jersey if you are interested. I will give it to you for a bag of cool ranch dorito's.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,778
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
I was an idiot and bought a crabtree jersey you can have it! But try nfljerseysupply.com they have good jerseys.

Send it my way. I just hope it is Supersized.
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
I was an idiot and bought a crabtree jersey you can have it! But try nfljerseysupply.com they have good jerseys.

Send it my way. I just hope it is Supersized.

Send it here. I'll make a YouTube video of it burning.
www.ecseller.com

- 98
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Its hard to find niner jerseys here in New Mexico. Finally found the Willis away jersey but they didnt have my size. Hopefully one of these sites will help me out too.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

Weak

that is weak

that is very weak
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.
you're better off without one

fairweather fans FTL