LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Where to buy a Niners jersey?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

Weak

that is weak

that is very weak

that is extremely weak
Originally posted by djb49:
Hey guys, I finally decided that I wanted to buy a Niners jersey.. I wanted to know where you guys get your jerseys from.. I don't have that much money to spend that's why I haven't gotten one already..

So can anyone tell me where I can get a reasonably affordable jersey (authentic or maybe looks authentic)? Also, what's a good price for a jersey?

ebay.

They have a section somewhere on ebay to tell/show you the difference between a real and a fake Jersey.You have to be careful-only buy in the US,try to find someone who will allow you to return it if you don't like it,Reebok is the only officially licensed jersey for active players and is made in Korea-look at the official websites for closeup comparisons.

Last year I bought a new authentic Reebok Patrick Willis jersey for $125 from a US seller who offered a 7 day return/full refund-it was real and it was perfect!

I also bought a Jerry Rice throwback for $60(castlebay) and it was pretty nice.The best and most expensive throwbacks(retired players only) bar none is Mitchell&Ness

Good Luck

P.S don't get a Crabtree jersey-yet
HEY, IV GOT A BADASS, CHERRY RED, PRETTY AWESOME JERSEY IN MY CLOSET, PRETTY CHEAP, ONLY 60 BUCKS! THE WAY THE WHITE NUMBER 15 LOOKS ON IT ON THE FRONT AND BACK IS INCREDIBLE!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOUR DOWN!
fashionlineshop.com
  • PainTrain
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
Originally posted by PainTrain:
Are those replicas legit from nfljerseysupply? Most places I go they are $80. My friend bought a few off Ebay for $35 but they weren't legit replicas.....

I bought two from nfljerseysupply.com and they are legit i bought a willis and he signed it at training camp.

Nice!! I think I will grab a new Willis and Gore. Have the old ones, but want the new ones before the Colts game.

you going to the colts game?

I'm still trying to decide where to sit?

I haven't grabbed tickets for that game yet but plan to real soon!! I got tickets for the Rams game Jan. 3rd, but want to see them play before then. Really wanted to go to the Niners bears game, but don't think I can pull it off. St. Lou, Indy, and Chicago are right by where I live.

Going to the packers rams game sunday. I'll be wearing my Patrick Willis jersey! Have to represent since I dislike both teams but best friend is a pack fan. 10th row from field 35 yard line packers side. I'll be the only one in red.
i scoured the bay area craiglist to find my authentic Willis jersey. just emailed him and asked if he would be willing to ship it. payed thru paypal and couldnt have been happier to get an authentic jersey of the BEST MLB in the game...for $60 shipped :)
No Ebays...unless you really know how to id authentics from fakes.

NFL.com
49ers.com
footballfanatics.com
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

Weak

that is weak

that is very weak

that is extremely weak

that is enormously weak
Like others suggested just don't buy a Craptree jersey.
NFL.com... I believe last year's jerseys are really cheap right now, at least last time I checked they were. You may not be getting smoking deals like those on Ebay or craigslist, but you get reliable service and a good return policy

• lmathomas
  • Info N/A
ecseller, have bought several from them, they look good every time.
Share 49ersWebzone