There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where to buy a Niners jersey?

Hey guys, I finally decided that I wanted to buy a Niners jersey.. I wanted to know where you guys get your jerseys from.. I don't have that much money to spend that's why I haven't gotten one already..

So can anyone tell me where I can get a reasonably affordable jersey (authentic or maybe looks authentic)? Also, what's a good price for a jersey?
Dont buy a craptree jersey...

Cant go wrong with Gore or Willis.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

No worries, luckily I waited this long so I didn't get a Crabtree jersey.. I was thinking Willis.. Or if I can afford it, go old school with a Rice, Brent Jones, or Merton Hanks jersey (weird, I know, but for some reason he's one of my favorite players from the Niners).
Originally posted by djb49:
Hey guys, I finally decided that I wanted to buy a Niners jersey.. I wanted to know where you guys get your jerseys from.. I don't have that much money to spend that's why I haven't gotten one already..

So can anyone tell me where I can get a reasonably affordable jersey (authentic or maybe looks authentic)? Also, what's a good price for a jersey?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/store/

actually inmy experience i prefer the stickered ones. they are much more comfortable and they are not as hot in the summer.

when you do wash them just turn them inside out.

also ECseller, and another one, there is a thread in the parking lot about it.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

No worries, luckily I waited this long so I didn't get a Crabtree jersey.. I was thinking Willis.. Or if I can afford it, go old school with a Rice, Brent Jones, or Merton Hanks jersey (weird, I know, but for some reason he's one of my favorite players from the Niners).

nothin wrong with that bro, i love merton hanks, i think everyone who watched the niners in the 90's loved merton hanks. i got a garrison hearst, alex smith and patrick willis. i wanted a crabtree jersey but after all this im gonna wait it out. cant go wrong with either gore or willis, i wanna get a gore jersey in the new style. maybe away cuz all my jerseys are home jerseys lol
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
I was an idiot and bought a crabtree jersey you can have it! But try nfljerseysupply.com they have good jerseys.
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
I was an idiot and bought a crabtree jersey you can have it! But try nfljerseysupply.com they have good jerseys.

yea, i was one of those idiots who bought a crabtree jersey

but i jus ordered one from nfljerseysupply,

a nice white gore
Buy a Crabtree jersey.
go to nflshop choose the jersey you would like to buy, then when you go to check out try one of this codes, find the one the works and get 25% off.....
CODES- COMEBACK25-----NFLWIN30

If you don't already have an Ebay account, i would go that route. I have an authentic Gore 'n Willis -- although older style i love them just the same. Just be weary of the the seller's rating and you can't beat the price. I didn't even have to bid on Willis; price was less than half of retail. Good luck.
in for later, i heard ecs was good, but i couldnt ever find the link to his site.
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.
Are those replicas legit from nfljerseysupply? Most places I go they are $80. My friend bought a few off Ebay for $35 but they weren't legit replicas.....
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm dying for a Willis jersey but i refuse to buy one til this team has and .500 or better season.

Weak
Originally posted by lamontb: