Just saw the update in another thread on Jones.
Any update on Brooks?
There are 586 users in the forums
Injury update?
Sep 23, 2009 at 11:00 PM
- irief
- Veteran
- Posts: 680
Sep 24, 2009 at 7:06 AM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
I wanna see them both on the field sunday, we could surprise the s**t out of them with a deep shot to Jones downfield....Plus I wanna see Brooks rush the QB and give us another pass rusher...I still believe Brooks could develop into a solid OLB for us
Sep 24, 2009 at 7:37 AM
- GoreGoreGore
- 10HourChicken
- Posts: 61,708
Last I read, Brooks is still out and Jones is doubtful (but he fully participated in practice)
Don't really care for Jones that much, seeing how we don't throw the ball that much, I rather see what Brooks brings to the table.
Don't really care for Jones that much, seeing how we don't throw the ball that much, I rather see what Brooks brings to the table.
Sep 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,820
Both of them practiced yesterday, Jones is no longer wearing black jersey so depends on his game shape
Sep 24, 2009 at 7:43 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,153