There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will have more Rushing yards this week A Peterson or F Gore

Who will have more Rushing yards this week A Peterson or F Gore

Originally posted by susweel:
I think Peterson will, vikings run defense is better then ours.

That and I still can't get the taste of Gore's Week 1 performance out of my mouth

... or maybe that's just
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Originally posted by susweel:
I think Peterson will, vikings run defense is better then ours.

That and I still can't get the taste of Gore's Week 1 performance out of my mouth

... or maybe that's just

Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Peterson will get his yards. We are fortunate that we have Willis, Spikes and CBs that are not Deonesque in that they don't mind tackling.

My concern with Frank getting his yards can be summed up in our O-Lines ability to block the Williams twins.


Actually I hear that they are so entwined in the force that they mind tackle every opponent. What we get on TV is the slow mo instant replay, cause it's so fast.


~Ceadder
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Peterson will get his yards. We are fortunate that we have Willis, Spikes and CBs that are not Deonesque in that they don't mind tackling.

My concern with Frank getting his yards can be summed up in our O-Lines ability to block the Williams twins.


Actually I hear that they are so entwined in the force that they mind tackle every opponent. What we get on TV is the slow mo instant replay, cause it's so fast.


~Ceadder
Originally posted by susweel:
I think Peterson will, vikings run defense is better then ours.

not statistically this season so far
Originally posted by susweel:
I think Peterson will, vikings run defense is better then ours.

Um. The stats say differently... They're ranked 15th in the NFL for Yards/Avg and we're ranked 4th. They've played two crappy run teams and gave up an average of around 109 YPG We've played better run teams and only gave up 53 YPG...
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Originally posted by susweel:
I think Peterson will, vikings run defense is better then ours.

That and I still can't get the taste of Gore's Week 1 performance out of my mouth

... or maybe that's just


That's just so wrong.

Vikings 15th ranked Rushing Defense

9ers 3rd ranked.

And both teams played a weak Run game team.

Vikings beat Detroit. Not a veritable powerhouse at the moment.

We beat Az. who have to rely on a Rookie Back.

I think that our Run Defense is extremely stout. AP better hope that Manny and Parys overrun the ball on their way to the QB. The only way I see that happening is if they use ALOT of play action. With Favre running the Offense I see alot of that ahead of us this weekend.

But Pinnochio gettin a hummer on his nose is just wrong.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
My pick F Gore 22carries 112 yards 2 TDS

If Frank Gore does rack up 2 more rushing TDs it will give him 5 on the year (and one receiving TD). I can easily see Frank in double-digit rushing TDs this season. Maybe around 15.
I think AP gets more yards, but since Favre will throw 3 picks, it will not matter.

Spencer
Goldson
Willis
By the way, anyone saying the Vikings' run defense is better than ours needs to realize that both teams have played 2 teams with crappy rushing offenses. The difference? We kept our opponents under 60 yards per game while they allowed their crappy rushing opponents to get over 100 yards per game.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I voted for Gore. Willis has owned Peterson in the past and I think he can do it again.
willis owns anything willis wants to own.

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Peterson will get his yards. We are fortunate that we have Willis, Spikes and CBs that are not Deonesque in that they don't mind tackling.

My concern with Frank getting his yards can be summed up in our O-Lines ability to block the Williams twins.


Actually I hear that they are so entwined in the force that they mind tackle every opponent. What we get on TV is the slow mo instant replay, cause it's so fast.


~Ceadder
hey,didnt they used to call you nolannonsense??
I think Gore will have more. Peterson didn't fare to well against our defense last year.
AP can try his luck against our run D, which has allowed starting running backs just 1.6 ypc so far this season.
Originally posted by baddadlee:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Peterson will get his yards. We are fortunate that we have Willis, Spikes and CBs that are not Deonesque in that they don't mind tackling.

My concern with Frank getting his yards can be summed up in our O-Lines ability to block the Williams twins.


Actually I hear that they are so entwined in the force that they mind tackle every opponent. What we get on TV is the slow mo instant replay, cause it's so fast.


~Ceadder
hey,didnt they used to call you nolannonsense??

Nope. Never was and never will be.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
By the way, anyone saying the Vikings' run defense is better than ours needs to realize that both teams have played 2 teams with crappy rushing offenses. The difference? We kept our opponents under 60 yards per game while they allowed their crappy rushing opponents to get over 100 yards per game.

Ummmmm Julius Jones isn't a chump Back. Sheattle is just nicked up on the Line. In any case he was gashing us pretty good at one point of the game. Then of course Frank came outin the second half and punched the entire Seachicken team in the mouth with that 80 yard score that took a whopping 11 seconds off the clock.

The fight was all but gone at that point.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 22, 2009 at 2:23 PM ]