There are 239 users in the forums

Power rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
IMO, all of the week 4 power rankings have been kind to us.
I'll accept the niners being around the 11-15 area, but the Vikings are rated too high. They played no one the first two games, and beat us by a fluke.
"But Denver slapped the Raiders around in Week 3, and with JaMarcus Russell looking like he ate Ryan Leaf it's time to get back to the blunt truth that this Raider team is headed for another 10-loss season."

I'm happy if the 49ere are anywhere between 12-17.
I think those Rankings are fair.

Most of those teams above us are on the rise

with a W this weekend will get up their once again.
Rankings are fair. We will really find out where we are after the middle of our season!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I personally don't give a rats ass about power rankings or what these so called experts think. Only thing that matters is what happens on the field.
Power rankings are meaningless, especially so in a league with a true playoff system. That being said, they all seem relatively fair to the 9ers this week.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Im really surprised at how the Jets are playing. Really shows how much a coach, that is passionate about the game, can change the attitude of a team. Sanchez kid is making Leinart look real bad!!! Hahahahaha....LMAO.....LOL!!!!!!

how's he making alex smith look?

Better than Jamarcus Russel,lol...but Sanchez got to start on a much better team than Smith.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Im really surprised at how the Jets are playing. Really shows how much a coach, that is passionate about the game, can change the attitude of a team. Sanchez kid is making Leinart look real bad!!! Hahahahaha....LMAO.....LOL!!!!!!

how's he making alex smith look?

they fail to include gores injury in the ranking.

with gore we would have won that game. without him we "should" have won.

I still rank us ahead of the vikings despite the loss.

they are keeping the steelers up at 7 and blaming their 1-2 season on polamalus injury.

why cant we blame the loss on gores injury and be rated as a 3-0 team?

We are ranked 12 in the NFL and climbing. Can say with all honesty that this is the first time we have been ranked this high with upward momentum. Good stuff!!

Go Niners!!
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
We are ranked 12 in the NFL and climbing. Can say with all honesty that this is the first time we have been ranked this high with upward momentum. Good stuff!!

Go Niners!!

youngster.
i love the fact that even though we lost we sre getting enough respect to still be climbing in the rankings
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
By the way, How can a 0-2 team be ranked 12th best?

cuase nfl power ranking are dumb
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
By the way, How can a 0-2 team be ranked 12th best?

cuase nfl power ranking are dumb

Did anyone hear Mike and Mike this morning? We got some props from them. They were talking about the Power Rankings and how surprised they were that we dropped from 13 to 15 after a strong perfomance against the Viks. They were saying we're still not getting little or no respect. Watch out Lambs.
Share 49ersWebzone