There are 154 users in the forums

Finally we're getting some respect!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chucksteak49:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Marshall faulk and mike martz both picked us to win our division on NFL total access. It's about time we get some respect!

if its the total access i just saw right now when i got out of work...

i hate when people think that's marshall faulk. i've seen this mix-up happen alot of times.
how do people not know what marshall faulk looks like?

better yet, how do people mix up charles davis with marshall faulk?!?

Then it wasn't the one you saw when you got home from work. It was Faulk and Martz who both said it.

When Martz called him "Marshal" it pretty much gave it away.
Marshall faulk and mike martz both picked us to win our division on NFL total access. It's about time we get some respect!

i hate when people think that's marshall faulk. i've seen this mix-up happen alot of times.

better yet, how do people mix up charles davis with marshall faulk?!?[/quot

no not the total access right now it was on before the Monday night game...... And I do know the difference between Charles Davis and faulk. I watched faulk run all over us back in the day. But he did say we win our division.

better yet, how do people mix up charles davis with marshall faulk?!?[/quot

no not the total access right now it was on before the Monday night game...... And I do know the difference between Charles Davis and faulk. I watched faulk run all over us back in the day. But he did say we win our division.

alright, just saying that cause i've witnessed this mix-up before on forums and all.

better yet, how do people mix up charles davis with marshall faulk?!?

learn how to quote, take them beneath the tags!!!!
[ Edited by blacksailsmd on Sep 22, 2009 at 7:28 AM ]
  • TheHitman85
  • Info N/A
i get so happy when our team is just mentioned. its like we didnt exist the last couple years
This week we have respect but if we get blown away by the Vikings the media will go back to saying same old Niners
Share 49ersWebzone