LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Will Crabtree Ever Play A Down As A Niner?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Crabtree Ever Play A Down As A Niner?

i dont know man
I hate to be thread police, but this could have been posted in the 'All Crabtree" thread, where this has been said and resaid a thousand times.
YES!!!
No.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I hate to be thread police, but this could have been posted in the 'All Crabtree" thread, where this has been said and resaid a thousand times.

I could not figure out how to post this inside it...I think the tampering changes the situation greatly.

bb
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

I could not figure out how to post this inside it...I think the tampering changes the situation greatly.

bb

I know and I hate to be a jackass, but it is basically that thread with a poll.

no because this is a poll.

for the record i voted no, i hope he signs but it looks like the outlook is not so good.
nope, not anymore.

don't know why the niners would ever want him.

i'd rather them stockpile more picks for next years draft.
Already a Thread about this

1) no

2) I seem to be all out of care on this matter
  • Antix
  • Veteran
No he will not.
No.
I think it's a coin toss now.
where's the who cares option?

Honestly, I think he will. Cant see him losing out on all that money, but at this point I could care less. If he shows up great, if he doesnt then trade him for anything after March
Share 49ersWebzone