LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

A little love for.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Manny Lawson.

He has taken a beated from fans for a while and I think he deserves a thread of his own after that. He looked good out there , this defense is good for him, and the's taking the form that we saw from him pre-injury.
This guy is my favorite niner not named Gore , or V.Davis
Manny is a very good player, some of the guys on this site just do not understand that you do not have to get 10+ sacks to be good at your job if you do the other things.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

What about Patrick Willis?
He has been around the ball, making plays, and even more importantly has been making it easier for other players to make plays!.

Props to Manny!

Ahuh all of a sudden!!!!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

no. starks has always gave manny props. even when people were hating on him. (like myself)

here's my crow.
count me in as a noob but half the people on this site are homers.....including op
Lawson had a sick tackle today. Looked like he grabbed a dude's jersey with his damn fingertips. Don't remember who it was because our seats were high.
Originally posted by Method:
Lawson had a sick tackle today. Looked like he grabbed a dude's jersey with his damn fingertips. Don't remember who it was because our seats were high.

Yeah, he got Seneca with his long arms

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
no. starks has always gave manny props. even when people were hating on him. (like myself) here's my crow.

ive always been a fan but i was starting to doubt the guy. i will take half a plate of crow as well.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Manny still has not pressured the passer. In my book he is still the weak link on the defense.

That's a shoe in....or is .....is it ''shoo in?

Shuuu in...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Manny Lawson.

He has taken a beated from fans for a while and I think he deserves a thread of his own after that. He looked good out there , this defense is good for him, and the's taking the form that we saw from him pre-injury.

The TD seneca threw was his fault...

He still doesn't get any pressure...if we find another passrushing OLB this offseason it's looking more and more like he's a backup or gone...
  • Dino
  • Veteran

That's a shoe in....or is .....is it ''shoo in?

Shuuu in...

i think it's shoo in. not too sure though. either way, i know what you're saying.
Share 49ersWebzone