LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

Pashos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wasn't paying close enough attention to the game. When did Pashos come in to replace Snyder?

I thought on several of the pressures and sacks, Hill held onto the ball a long time trying to find a receiver. On the play that he fumbled, it looked like both backs were kept in for max protection, too.
I was just about to start a Pashos vs. Snyder thread. I know he let up a sack in the first half and a big holding call in the 2nd half
I seen Pashos in at RT where he gave up a sack and had a holding call. I also seen him in at LT (why did Staley go out?). Snyder was at RT when Pashos was LT. Then it went back to Staley and Snyder.
I hope Pashos get settled in soon because Snyder is making everyone he faces look like an All-Pro. I'll give Dockett his due, but Lawrence Jackson shouldn't have been all over Hill.
Snyder has given up 5 sacks in 2 games. That can't be tolerated.
He came in on the start of that 14 play, 9+ minute drive. He gets a push, that is for sure. Adam Snyder is a backup in this league.
I know one time, Hill slid over to Snyder's side and basically moved into the pass rusher. If he would had stepped up in the pocket, he would have been fine.
If we didn't have to play on the road and it a loud stadium like Minnesota's, I think Pashos would start next week but I think he will be starting come week 4 when we host the Rams.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
If we didn't have to play on the road and it a loud stadium like Minnesota's, I think Pashos would start next week but I think he will be starting come week 4 when we host the Rams.

Can't get much worse.

Also shows how little preseason success or failure actually means to regular season performance.
was pashos on the field when gore sprung deep? i'm not sure. just asking.

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Snyder has given up 5 sacks in 2 games. That can't be tolerated.

Two of the sacks and Hill's fumble were Hill's fault not the o-lines. He is not stepping up into the pocket and the one time he stepped right into the DE. Looks like he is doing his best Alex Smith impression but as long as he keeps winning, I don't really care. Winning is the only thing that matters. Looking pretty is nice but NE lost today as did the Cowboys.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Pashos actually looks like a tackle out there, while Snyder looks like an undersized tackle.

Snyder should replace Sims's role on the team, and Pashos should compete for the RT job with a rookie next year.
Snyder left the game in the first quarter with a sprained ankle, I can't remember if he allowed a sack before leaving and coming back, Pashos also didn't impress with his holding call and I think he also gave up a sack. Either way, our RT's need to step it up.
I had a horrible flashback. #77 got called for holding. Oh wait, it really happened again. I hate to compare Pashos to Harris but that's the player he was in JAC. The fans were on his case for penalties and etc.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Pashos actually looks like a tackle out there, while Snyder looks like an undersized tackle.

Snyder should replace Sims's role on the team, and Pashos should compete for the RT job with a rookie next year.

I completely agree.
Share 49ersWebzone