There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Offensive post-game analysis (Week 2 vs. Seahawks)

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
So what about thoughts on Coffee?

I personally thought that he'd share a larger load. But from the little i've seen he looks as though he's got a long way to go.

-9fA

Coffee is another that gets better with more snaps. Once he feels his comfort level, his vision starts getting better. I don't know if its rookie jitters or what, but he doesn't look like the same Coffee as we all witnessed in Preseason.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
So what about thoughts on Coffee?

I personally thought that he'd share a larger load. But from the little i've seen he looks as though he's got a long way to go.

-9fA

Coffee is another that gets better with more snaps. Once he feels his comfort level, his vision starts getting better. I don't know if its rookie jitters or what, but he doesn't look like the same Coffee as we all witnessed in Preseason.

Looks like jitters to me. He wasn't patient sunday like he was in preseason. He will be fine.
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
we need a bigger arm at QB

I'm reminded of that picture someone posted with Hill being the pie thrower. The man just does not have an arm. Those so called quick passes to the wide receiver either bounced on the way or took forever to reach the receiver. I just dont see how we can continue to win with the weak QB play. Thanks to Gore for the big runs.. he saved our ass. Pashos or Snyder...flip a coin. Hind sight is 20/20 but I watched the Raven/Charger game a little during the breaks and was pretty impressed with Oher.

Oh I almost forgot, Hey Maddog how about the first Gore touchdown, Baas pulled and sealed the hole nicely. As a matter of fact what i saw today he played well.

After watching Hill he still is a pie thrower that wins.
Baas looks looked like s**t in the Rams game. (Eating my words)