LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Great F-ing Schedule if you think about it... Excitement... and W's...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
8-8!!!!!! You guys are all crazy! Our defense will finish the year top 5 our run game will be top 5. Gore won't get held like that again. Hill's not goin to have turnovers like smith and jto. 10-6 or 11-5. Go niners! Boo all you haters! If your a real niner fan, than be ready for the playoffs!
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I can't sleep and I have to work tommarow and avoid everyone because the game is being DVR'ed. I'm am so nervous it means so much to our season. I feel like I'm playing our section championship again.. Like I'm playing tomarrow. Good god this team is making me lose my mind!!! I am confident I will be sleeping restfully tommarow night.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by dj43:
I don't take too much from last week's win. AZ struggled all PS and last week. They look more like the team that floundered at mid-season last year than the team that almost won the Super Bowl.

Seattle is going to be much tougher than some here think. They are healthy and the players really like Mora. He brings a lot of energy that was lacking under Holmgren. There is still a lot of talent on that team. If Jones is healthy and Tutupo can play, it will be tough.

I still see the 49ers at 8-8, at best.

Yeah the players really do like Mora and its not like half the Seahawks are probable or anything... Singletary hasn't impacted the players moral or anything... Right.. I agree the Seahawks will be a tough battle to say the least, but if that is your only justifications for a loss, than I pity the fool who takes advice from you...
Originally posted by zozell:
@Cardinals W 20-16 - Lots of us thought we'd be 0-1 but we came out with a win...

Seahawks -1-0 Should MURDER them at home.... good chance we end up 2-0

@Vikings – 10:00a 2-0 going into Minnesota. Willis >>> Adrian... but realistically... Favre gets revenge from last year...

Rams - 1:15p ... 2-1 at home against the Rams. Rams? RAMS??? lol

Falcons - 1:05p 3-1 at home again… We are GREAT at home. We have a stout run defense... toss up to me... with the home field edge to the Niners...
4-1 at the BYE

@Texans – 10:00a 4-1 in Houston. Texans will have the edge at home unless Schaub is hurt... which he always is. Let's give it to the Texans though...Andre Johnson is a beast and so is Slaton... Mario should have fun with our O line... They get the W.

@Colts –10:00a 4-2 at Indy… Manning and D.Clark will have fun with our safeties... give this to Indy...

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 3-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 3-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bears - 5:20p 4-4 at the STICK…We come out on Thursday night at HOME in front of a National audience and absolutely OBLITERATE the Bears... Make a GIRL out of Cutler... and RUN IT DOWN BRIGGS' THROAT! NOW Who's Tampering?

@Packers - 10:00a 5-4 going into Lambeau.... Mystique? What mystique? Favre wears purple and he already got his win against us this season. We go INTO Lambeau... Shut down Driver and Jennings, the same way we shut down Fitz and Q... and come out with a hard earned win... This win will be a coaching win...

Jaguars - 1:05p 6-4 at home against the Jags…1st time we have played a regular season game against the Jags since Steve Young was our starting QB. We lost to them in Jacksonville. This game goes to us. Retribution. Our run D shuts down Jones Drew. Clements has fun with Holt as always... and Bruce and Holt shake hands after the game... Holt congratulating Bruce on the win...

@Seahawks - 1:15p 7-4 going into the Hawks. By this time, they would have been playing well... and with the Hawks playing at home, most likely in the rain... it's not absurd to say we fall to the hawks...We may have an off week… Their offense may be clickin. Curry may have a good game… we lose to them and split the series….

Cardinals - 6:30p 7-5 at home against the Cards… THE CARDS GET MURDERED AT THE STICK!! By this time their season is almost all but lost. The Super Bowl Losers curse has ruined their season… they try to salvage what they can, but realize their Super Bowl season was a fluke and fall to the Superior NFC West Team… We BLOW THEM OUT AT HOME…

@Eagles - 10:00a 8-5 going into Philly… McNabb? Vick? Garcia? Westbrook? Come on… Andy Reid has had our number for years… The last time I believe we beat them was in Philly when T.O. and Garcia were still starting for us, and that game was a nothing game cuz we were already out of the playoffs… We lose to the eagles…

Lions - 1:05p 8-6 going into the Lions game… Rookie QB… Gore and Coffee Shred their D and lays Julian Peterson on his BACK! NUFF SAID 9-6

@Rams - 10:00a 9-6 …We Sweep the worst team in the league… the Rams go 2-14 if they’re lucky… and we go 10-6!!!

Very realistic season… What do u think?

Uhhhhh....Niners played Jags last in 2005 when Steve Young had been retired for 5 years...last 2 games : blown out in 1999 season opener (Young's last season) and lost 10-9 in 2005.
[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Sep 20, 2009 at 12:58 AM ]
One game at a time. I am praying that after the game today we are 2-0 GO NINERS
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
@Cardinals W 20-16 - Lots of us thought we'd be 0-1 but we came out with a win...

@Vikings – 10:00a 2-0 going into Minnesota. Willis >>> Adrian... but realistically... Favre gets revenge from last year...

Falcons - 1:05p 3-1 at home again… We are GREAT at home. We have a stout run defense... toss up to me... with the home field edge to the Niners...
4-1 at the BYE

@Texans – 10:00a 4-1 in Houston. Texans will have the edge at home unless Schaub is hurt... which he always is. Let's give it to the Texans though...Andre Johnson is a beast and so is Slaton... Mario should have fun with our O line... They get the W.

@Colts –10:00a 4-2 at Indy… Manning and D.Clark will have fun with our safeties... give this to Indy...

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 3-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 3-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bears - 5:20p 4-4 at the STICK…We come out on Thursday night at HOME in front of a National audience and absolutely OBLITERATE the Bears... Make a GIRL out of Cutler... and RUN IT DOWN BRIGGS' THROAT! NOW Who's Tampering?

@Packers - 10:00a 5-4 going into Lambeau.... Mystique? What mystique? Favre wears purple and he already got his win against us this season. We go INTO Lambeau... Shut down Driver and Jennings, the same way we shut down Fitz and Q... and come out with a hard earned win... This win will be a coaching win...

Jaguars - 1:05p 6-4 at home against the Jags…1st time we have played a regular season game against the Jags since Steve Young was our starting QB. We lost to them in Jacksonville. This game goes to us. Retribution. Our run D shuts down Jones Drew. Clements has fun with Holt as always... and Bruce and Holt shake hands after the game... Holt congratulating Bruce on the win...

@Seahawks - 1:15p 7-4 going into the Hawks. By this time, they would have been playing well... and with the Hawks playing at home, most likely in the rain... it's not absurd to say we fall to the hawks...We may have an off week… Their offense may be clickin. Curry may have a good game… we lose to them and split the series….

Cardinals - 6:30p 7-5 at home against the Cards… THE CARDS GET MURDERED AT THE STICK!! By this time their season is almost all but lost. The Super Bowl Losers curse has ruined their season… they try to salvage what they can, but realize their Super Bowl season was a fluke and fall to the Superior NFC West Team… We BLOW THEM OUT AT HOME…

@Eagles - 10:00a 8-5 going into Philly… McNabb? Vick? Garcia? Westbrook? Come on… Andy Reid has had our number for years… The last time I believe we beat them was in Philly when T.O. and Garcia were still starting for us, and that game was a nothing game cuz we were already out of the playoffs… We lose to the eagles…

Lions - 1:05p 8-6 going into the Lions game… Rookie QB… Gore and Coffee Shred their D and lays Julian Peterson on his BACK! NUFF SAID 9-6

@Rams - 10:00a 9-6 …We Sweep the worst team in the league… the Rams go 2-14 if they’re lucky… and we go 10-6!!!

Uhhhhh....Niners played Jags last in 2005 when Steve Young had been retired for 5 years...last 2 games : blown out in 1999 season opener (Young's last season) and lost 10-9 in 2005.

f**k... ur right... forgot about that game... i was in vegas that weekend....coincedence?
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
wow ur so off, im not saying we wont win as many games, im just saying the games u picked for us to win and lose are way off

damn... u almost had me... until u didn't call ur predictions...HTF am I way off? plz explain urself...

4-1 at the BYE

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 4-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 4-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bump!

It's unfolding just like I predicted...

10-6 with a division title baby!!!
[ Edited by zozell on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM ]
]

Bump!

zozell the favre call was unreal. you're scaring me. what are your lucky lotto numbers man?

4-1 at the BYE

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 4-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 4-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bump!

I hope not, I think we can beat the titans and texans

We WILL beat the Falcons at home

the best thing they got on thier team is Matt Ryan and we have faced better QBs in the last 3 weeks...we can stop thier run and thier WR's arent scary...and they have a small and overrated defense

49ers win

We get a bye to rest up and then go to Houston...Very winnable game IMO...if we can handle Favre in the hostile metrodome...than i think we can beat the Matt Schaub and the Houston Texans

5-1 going into Indy
@Arizona W
Seattle W
@Mine L
Rams w
Falcons w
bye
@Texans w
@Indy L
Titans W
Chicago W
@GB L
Jaguars W
@Seattle L
Arizona L
@Eagles L
Detroit W
Rams W

10-6

playoffs

go niners
@Arizona W
Seattle W
@Mine L
Rams w
Falcons L

bye
@Texans w
@Indy L
Titans W

I don't like looking too far ahead that's why I just looked at the next 3, but we really need to win at least 2 of the next 3 after the bye. Titans will be really desperate for a win though unless they beat Jax or Pats
Originally posted by teeohh:
@Arizona W
Seattle W
@Mine L
Rams w
Falcons L

bye
@Texans w
@Indy L
Titans W

I don't like looking too far ahead that's why I just looked at the next 3, but we really need to win at least 2 of the next 3 after the bye. Titans will be really desperate for a win though unless they beat Jax or Pats

2 out of the next 3 is really essential. Assuming Colts tear us a new one, we must have the other 2 and I don't like lookin ahead either, but that's the reality of the situation.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
8-8!!!!!! You guys are all crazy! Our defense will finish the year top 5 our run game will be top 5. Gore won't get held like that again. Hill's not goin to have turnovers like smith and jto. 10-6 or 11-5. Go niners! Boo all you haters! If your a real niner fan, than be ready for the playoffs!

Share 49ersWebzone