There are 221 users in the forums

Great F-ing Schedule if you think about it... Excitement... and W's...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
@Cardinals W 20-16 - Lots of us thought we'd be 0-1 but we came out with a win...

Seahawks -1-0 Should MURDER them at home.... good chance we end up 2-0

@Vikings – 10:00a 2-0 going into Minnesota. Willis >>> Adrian... but realistically... Favre gets revenge from last year...

Rams - 1:15p ... 2-1 at home against the Rams. Rams? RAMS??? lol

Falcons - 1:05p 3-1 at home again… We are GREAT at home. We have a stout run defense... toss up to me... with the home field edge to the Niners...
4-1 at the BYE

@Texans – 10:00a 4-1 in Houston. Texans will have the edge at home unless Schaub is hurt... which he always is. Let's give it to the Texans though...Andre Johnson is a beast and so is Slaton... Mario should have fun with our O line... They get the W.

@Colts –10:00a 4-2 at Indy… Manning and D.Clark will have fun with our safeties... give this to Indy...

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 4-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 4-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bears - 5:20p 4-4 at the STICK…We come out on Thursday night at HOME in front of a National audience and absolutely OBLITERATE the Bears... Make a GIRL out of Cutler... and RUN IT DOWN BRIGGS' THROAT! NOW Who's Tampering?

@Packers - 10:00a 5-4 going into Lambeau.... Mystique? What mystique? Favre wears purple and he already got his win against us this season. We go INTO Lambeau... Shut down Driver and Jennings, the same way we shut down Fitz and Q... and come out with a hard earned win... This win will be a coaching win...

Jaguars - 1:05p 6-4 at home against the Jags…1st time we have played a regular season game against the Jags since Steve Young was our starting QB. We lost to them in Jacksonville. This game goes to us. Retribution. Our run D shuts down Jones Drew. Clements has fun with Holt as always... and Bruce and Holt shake hands after the game... Holt congratulating Bruce on the win...

@Seahawks - 1:15p 7-4 going into the Hawks. By this time, they would have been playing well... and with the Hawks playing at home, most likely in the rain... it's not absurd to say we fall to the hawks...We may have an off week… Their offense may be clickin. Curry may have a good game… we lose to them and split the series….

Cardinals - 6:30p 7-5 at home against the Cards… THE CARDS GET MURDERED AT THE STICK!! By this time their season is almost all but lost. The Super Bowl Losers curse has ruined their season… they try to salvage what they can, but realize their Super Bowl season was a fluke and fall to the Superior NFC West Team… We BLOW THEM OUT AT HOME…

@Eagles - 10:00a 8-5 going into Philly… McNabb? Vick? Garcia? Westbrook? Come on… Andy Reid has had our number for years… The last time I believe we beat them was in Philly when T.O. and Garcia were still starting for us, and that game was a nothing game cuz we were already out of the playoffs… We lose to the eagles…

Lions - 1:05p 8-6 going into the Lions game… Rookie QB… Gore and Coffee Shred their D and lays Julian Peterson on his BACK! NUFF SAID 9-6

@Rams - 10:00a 9-6 …We Sweep the worst team in the league… the Rams go 2-14 if they’re lucky… and we go 10-6!!!

Very realistic season… What do u think?
[ Edited by zozell on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM ]
If we can just beat the Seahawks tomorrow within a much improved offensive rhythm (with the same defense as last Sunday) then I can easily see us sweeping the division, and bagging some extra wins against the Texans, Jags, and Lions to pave a 9-7 record into the playoffs. -But I also predict a lot of upsets and surprises a long the way (within and against our favor).

Oh, and I'll call it now, I think the 49ers are going to upset the Eagles big time. I foresee the game being re-slotted to Sunday Night on NBC. The Eagles will probably be fighting for the 1st or 2nd wildcard spot around that time, and the 49ers will be looking for a substantial edge before the Rams to close the deal on the division. -It'll be that pinnacle game that spearheads us into the playoffs with respect.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Falcons game will be a loss. 2nd Seahawks game will be a win. We sweep the division.
Originally posted by zozell:
@Cardinals W 20-16 - Lots of us thought we'd be 0-1 but we came out with a win...

@Vikings – 10:00a 2-0 going into Minnesota. Willis >>> Adrian... but realistically... Favre gets revenge from last year...

Falcons - 1:05p 3-1 at home again… We are GREAT at home. We have a stout run defense... toss up to me... with the home field edge to the Niners...
4-1 at the BYE
Sounds good let's get through week 2 first. Go niners!
@Texans – 10:00a 4-1 in Houston. Texans will have the edge at home unless Schaub is hurt... which he always is. Let's give it to the Texans though...Andre Johnson is a beast and so is Slaton... Mario should have fun with our O line... They get the W.

@Colts –10:00a 4-2 at Indy… Manning and D.Clark will have fun with our safeties... give this to Indy...

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 3-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 3-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

Bears - 5:20p 4-4 at the STICK…We come out on Thursday night at HOME in front of a National audience and absolutely OBLITERATE the Bears... Make a GIRL out of Cutler... and RUN IT DOWN BRIGGS' THROAT! NOW Who's Tampering?

@Packers - 10:00a 5-4 going into Lambeau.... Mystique? What mystique? Favre wears purple and he already got his win against us this season. We go INTO Lambeau... Shut down Driver and Jennings, the same way we shut down Fitz and Q... and come out with a hard earned win... This win will be a coaching win...

Jaguars - 1:05p 6-4 at home against the Jags…1st time we have played a regular season game against the Jags since Steve Young was our starting QB. We lost to them in Jacksonville. This game goes to us. Retribution. Our run D shuts down Jones Drew. Clements has fun with Holt as always... and Bruce and Holt shake hands after the game... Holt congratulating Bruce on the win...

@Seahawks - 1:15p 7-4 going into the Hawks. By this time, they would have been playing well... and with the Hawks playing at home, most likely in the rain... it's not absurd to say we fall to the hawks...We may have an off week… Their offense may be clickin. Curry may have a good game… we lose to them and split the series….

Cardinals - 6:30p 7-5 at home against the Cards… THE CARDS GET MURDERED AT THE STICK!! By this time their season is almost all but lost. The Super Bowl Losers curse has ruined their season… they try to salvage what they can, but realize their Super Bowl season was a fluke and fall to the Superior NFC West Team… We BLOW THEM OUT AT HOME…

@Eagles - 10:00a 8-5 going into Philly… McNabb? Vick? Garcia? Westbrook? Come on… Andy Reid has had our number for years… The last time I believe we beat them was in Philly when T.O. and Garcia were still starting for us, and that game was a nothing game cuz we were already out of the playoffs… We lose to the eagles…

Lions - 1:05p 8-6 going into the Lions game… Rookie QB… Gore and Coffee Shred their D and lays Julian Peterson on his BACK! NUFF SAID 9-6

@Rams - 10:00a 9-6 …We Sweep the worst team in the league… the Rams go 2-14 if they’re lucky… and we go 10-6!!!

Originally posted by zozell:

4-1 at the BYE

Titans - 1:15p... 4-3 going into Tennessee….Let's say the worst happens and we lose 3 in a row... Now I personally don't think we will lose this game but here me out...Lets say we lose to the titans... this puts us at 3-4 with what I think would be one of the most pivotal speeches in NFL coaching history.... Our guys have been embarrassed for the past 3 weeks in a row... Our D has played SOLID and have held in their but the 0 just isn't up to par... Shaun Hill will probably take a hold of the Offense at this point of the season... a 3-4 team... knowing that it is ALL on his shoulders... and he will do what he has to do.

I think you are on something that's altered your reality....
It is going to be a very exciting year for sure!
Wow I have to admit this does seem pretty realistic. The Packers game is iffy, but who knows.
You have us beating the bears but you marked it as a loss in the week by week record.
I love how this looks! Very doable as well nice job on the thread man!
We're gonna beat Indy

The best shot at making the playoffs comes by winning the division. For that to happen, we need to beat the Rams twice, Cards twice and Seahawks once...at the least. Add another 4(+) victories elsewhere and we should be thru. Very doable, but "anything can happen".
Either way, seems like an exiciting season on the heels of a good & tough win.
I really believe we beat the Vikings, and Texans. The Bears, I see us winning. Lambeau is going to be a loss in the cold. I believe we're better than the Colts and Jags also. With that, I predicted a 11-5 season for us a few months back. Im not saying anything more to argue about it. Just watch and see. We're a lot better than people give us credit for. I think we're the most underrated in the league with the Patriots the most overrated
y does everyone see us killing the seahawks. it's gunna be a close one and iono if we can pull it out
Originally posted by Ether:
Falcons game will be a loss. 2nd Seahawks game will be a win. We sweep the division.

nvm
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Sep 19, 2009 at 9:44 AM ]
I don't like threads where we get too far ahead of ourselves.

We've won one damn game.
Share 49ersWebzone