LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Great F-ing Schedule if you think about it... Excitement... and W's...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I don't like threads where we get too far ahead of ourselves.

We've won one damn game.
I'm getting ahead of myself for saying Mike Singletary is going to the HOF as a coach?
Whatever!!!!!!!!

No, I'm just kidding Axe..., a little morning laugh
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
We had plenty of easy schedules in the Nolan era and we couldn't even stay in playoff contention past October. Another cake walk of a schedule will not excite me. Closing with the Rams and Lions won't even matter if we don't fix the offensive blocking issues and if our pass rush disappears after 1 or 2 games.

That being said, I counted 10 wins for the Niner team that showed up last Sunday. Before the season I didn't think we'd even reach 8. We'll see what they look like tomorrow.
All of the games in November are brutal!
  • dj43
I don't take too much from last week's win. AZ struggled all PS and last week. They look more like the team that floundered at mid-season last year than the team that almost won the Super Bowl.

Seattle is going to be much tougher than some here think. They are healthy and the players really like Mora. He brings a lot of energy that was lacking under Holmgren. There is still a lot of talent on that team. If Jones is healthy and Tutupo can play, it will be tough.

I still see the 49ers at 8-8, at best.
Originally posted by dj43:
I don't take too much from last week's win. AZ struggled all PS and last week. They look more like the team that floundered at mid-season last year than the team that almost won the Super Bowl.

Seattle is going to be much tougher than some here think. They are healthy and the players really like Mora. He brings a lot of energy that was lacking under Holmgren. There is still a lot of talent on that team. If Jones is healthy and Tutupo can play, it will be tough.

Thank you Debbie Downer.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

Thank you Debbie Downer.

That 8-8 is optimistic imo.
wow ur so off, im not saying we wont win as many games, im just saying the games u picked for us to win and lose are way off
Originally posted by WINiner:

Thank you Debbie Downer.

I am usually pretty pessimistic about everything. But 8-8 seems very doable. 9-7 if things really go our way.

Beating the Falcons and GB at home is highly doubtful though. The Vikings one I think we match up well.

Overall, even though we have mostly the same roster, it was for the most part a young roster with plenty of players who are coming into their own. What we lack for in scheme our coaches make up in fundamentals. For the first time I am not lighting Niner Talk b***hing about everything and that is a good feeling. I still have issues with a lot of things, but nothing like in the past.

9-7 would be a very successful year for this team, and I think is very doable.
Originally posted by geturembedder:

Thank you Debbie Downer.

I am usually pretty pessimistic about everything. But 8-8 seems very doable. 9-7 if things really go our way.

Beating the Falcons and GB at home is highly doubtful though. The Vikings one I think we match up well.

Overall, even though we have mostly the same roster, it was for the most part a young roster with plenty of players who are coming into their own. What we lack for in scheme our coaches make up in fundamentals. For the first time I am not lighting Niner Talk b***hing about everything and that is a good feeling. I still have issues with a lot of things, but nothing like in the past.

I agree. 9-7 or 10-6 would be a great step in the right direction.

i think Crabs will be on our team by the Texans game and i think that game is winnable
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
i think Crabs will be on our team by the Texans game and i think that game is winnable

f**k Crabs. That is all.
  • ZWhite135
  • Info N/A
lol your crazy its week two... fun to look ahead but its seatle tommorrow they're a tough team... nd i don agree with Farves revenge.. he really did look his age last week stop Peterson we stop the vikes
  • B650
  • Veteran
I agree with almost everything except the Packers game.
Originally posted by geturembedder:

Thank you Debbie Downer.

8-8!!!!! You guys are all crazy! This team is close to being elite. Our defense will be top 5. Run game top 5. There's no way gore only gets 30 yards like that again. 10-6 or 11-5. Go niners! Boo all you haters!

I agree. 9-7 or 10-6 would be a great step in the right direction.
Share 49ersWebzone