LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

49er Bar in Chicago

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lat week there were 11 or 12 of us. This is the first week that it has been posted on this site. all my SF/Chicago Linkedin connections, Tweeted, Yelped, etc. I'm in Marketing so I am doing as much of a grassroots Internet Marketing campaign I can. Any more suggestions would help. And they play the game with the sound on.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by SFCHI49ers:
Red Brick Chicago 1938 West Irving Park Road right off the Irving Park Brown Line stop.

So it's a legit 49ers bar or is it you and 2 other 49ers fans watching on a TV in the corner

Good luck with that. I gave up trying to find a 49er bar here in Denver years ago.

Best advice I would give you is to Google, 49er Bar in Chicago and look at the sites that list what bars are specifically catering to other teams. Make sure your bar is listed on those sites for 49ers fans.
  • mod
  • Veteran
A couple years ago they didn't have the game playing at ESPN Zone... I think it was because we were playing the packers... I went to 5 or 6 places with no luck.
Wow this is good news! I'm in the NW Suburbs but I'll have to check this bar out! I am still going to Heroe's West out in Joliet, IL.

CHITOWNNINERFAN
ESPN Zone buddy
the only espn zones still open are in los angeles and Anaheim .. every other location closed
I usually just go to Buffalo Wild Wings every Sunday I get a good seat no problem and the game is always on although usually no sound unless we are the nationally televised game. Lately there has been a good amount of 49er fans showing up, I'd love to find a legit 49er bar though and not some franchised wing restaurant. I'm in the Northwest suburbs btw.
[ Edited by sk8052 on Nov 11, 2011 at 9:05 PM ]
Another Successful week at Red Brick Chicago! This week we had about 20 people who were 49ers fans watching the game and it was a really good time. We all got good and drunk to celebrate a great game and a huge win. The Bar is in 100% and they absolutely love us. If you know anyone else in the city who can come please invite them as we take on the Little Birdies this Sunday.
Originally posted by SFCHI49ers:
Another Successful week at Red Brick Chicago! This week we had about 20 people who were 49ers fans watching the game and it was a really good time. We all got good and drunk to celebrate a great game and a huge win. The Bar is in 100% and they absolutely love us. If you know anyone else in the city who can come please invite them as we take on the Little Birdies this Sunday.

Nice, Last year i was looking every where for 9er bar !!

keeping this in mind when im in town.

I'm going to be in chicago on december 10-12. Will definitely check red brick out for the cardinals game that weekend.

Talbert
Looks like the 9ers are making the trip out there (CHI) next year, should be fun !!
I just moved to Chicago about 6 months ago and have been endlessly searching for a 49ers bar. I'll definitely be there for the next game! (After thanksgiving)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks like the 9ers are making the trip out there (CHI) next year, should be fun !!

How do you know this?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

How do you know this?

There's some future opponent schedule on the web
Share 49ersWebzone