There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN H.C. Rankings

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by ninertico:
You know that Singfan is clicking "no" right now as I type this. You know he's responsible for the 8-9%!

kinda funny how he disappears from the board after Sing is successful

yea, wherre is that little boner
He's back up to 94% and in second place with 1120 votes. John Harbaugh leads with 1252 votes and a similar 94%.
[ Edited by fzrdave on Sep 30, 2009 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Sing is arguably one of the best coaches in the NFL. I bet almost every player wishes to have a HOF coach like him.

COACH OF THE YEAR BABY
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
I thought it was funny that one of the comments for the lions coach said that Stafford had "the worst supporting cast in NFL history"... Must not have seen us in 2005.

Otis Amey, Johnny Morton, Cody Pickett, Saleem Rasheed, Mike Rumph, Kevan Barlow, Jose Cortez, Ben Emanuel, Mike Adams, Kwame Harris, Brandon Lloyd... just to name a few

What a team! Believe it or not the 04 - 05 seasons is when I became a hardcore niner fan, I dont know how I did it.

Me too man, first draft i ever watched was the in 05, and i always liked johnny morton, but only because we have the same name.
If this team does in fact make the playoffs, there is no doubt in my mind that Coach Singletary will be named 2009 COACH OF THE YEAR!

good for mr. singletary
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
I thought it was funny that one of the comments for the lions coach said that Stafford had "the worst supporting cast in NFL history"... Must not have seen us in 2005.

Otis Amey, Johnny Morton, Cody Pickett, Saleem Rasheed, Mike Rumph, Kevan Barlow, Jose Cortez, Ben Emanuel, Mike Adams, Kwame Harris, Brandon Lloyd... just to name a few

What a team! Believe it or not the 04 - 05 seasons is when I became a hardcore niner fan, I dont know how I did it.

Me too man, first draft i ever watched was the in 05, and i always liked johnny morton, but only because we have the same name.

same here. I became a fan during week 5 of the 2004 season. first football i had ever seen. Niners vs cards. Niners were down 28-12 and had an amzing comeback victory. I don't know i stuck with them.....

Now lets get this thing going and let the new fans have something ot cheer for!
He's a good coach, but I'm not about to fall in love. Sure, he seems like a great motivator . . . but there's got to be more to the job than that.

His decision to fire Martz and then hire Jimmy Raye out of nowhere---after having interviewed several other (more qualified) candidates---might come back to haunt him. I wouldn't be surprised if we have yet another OC next season.

But the players seem to believe in him. And for that alone, he's a huge upgrade over Nolan.
Originally posted by dobophile:
He's a good coach, but I'm not about to fall in love. Sure, he seems like a great motivator . . . but there's got to be more to the job than that.

His decision to fire Martz and then hire Jimmy Raye out of nowhere---after having interviewed several other (more qualified) candidates---might come back to haunt him. I wouldn't be surprised if we have yet another OC next season.

But the players seem to believe in him. And for that alone, he's a huge upgrade over Nolan.

who exactly was "more qualified"?

Linehan turned us down.
Colts WR coach was arguably less qualified than Raye.
Chudzinski still unemployed.
Jagodzinski got fired in preseason by the Bucs.

-9fA

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

He kind of looks like an angry ostrich.
Originally posted by B650:

He kind of looks like an angry ostrich.

say what??
Coach Singletary currently leads the Week 4 HC rankings at 96%!

Sing looks like MMA badboy Gilbert Yvel there.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Sing looks like MMA badboy Gilbert Yvel there.

in what way