As to this topic's title, this week we saw:

Pats win w/miracle plays and breaks.
Steelers win.
Chargers win.
Colts win.
Eagles win.
Giants win.

So much for winds of change.

NFL has been getting boring lately it is so predictable.

Yes but the pat & chargers BARELY won or maybe its better to say that they didn't win at all rather they were the beneficiaries of their opponents beating them selves. YEAH so it all boils down to the Bills and Raiders beating themselves..... Yep so much for the winds of change indeed.

You got it. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Until they don't...
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I honestly was expecting this on this thread
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Nobody saw our pass rush coming, lets be honest not even us. However, Seattle knows what we're capable of and will make adjustments. We can't take it for granted that we'll have the same level of success.

I love when fans drop the proverbial we as if they're an active employee of team. I mean, if you really did have an ear in an organization, you'd know that coaches create unique game plans for teams each week based on a number of factors.

Leave the worrying to the professionals and show up on Sunday.

Forgive us for talking about our team on a fan forum...

Yeah really, so much for unity amongst die hard fans.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Gotta love this little snippet:

"5. Did they change the culture?

General managers and head coaches like to talk about "changing the culture" in the locker room. Translation: change a losing attitude into a winning attitude. Two teams gave me the feeling the culture is on its way to changing, and in Week 1 each took a big step. The San Francisco 49ers had an adjustment period last year when Mike Singletary took over. With a solid finish last year and a very intense offseason and summer camp, this is a different team. They are mentally tough. When the Cardinals took away Frank Gore and the running game, an average team would have folded. Not the Niners. They officially became a dangerous team this week."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8129d9a1&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Nobody saw our pass rush coming, lets be honest not even us. However, Seattle knows what we're capable of and will make adjustments. We can't take it for granted that we'll have the same level of success.

I love when fans drop the proverbial we as if they're an active employee of team. I mean, if you really did have an ear in an organization, you'd know that coaches create unique game plans for teams each week based on a number of factors.

Steelers win.
Chargers win.
Colts win.
Eagles win.
Giants win.

Personally, I think the Chargers should have lost. No one came explain to me
how a receiver can come down in the end zone with both feet and holding the ball,
only to have some f***ing zebra say you have to control the ball when you land on the ground in the end zone.

How come you can just put the ball over the end zone and that is a touch down, but if you come down with both feet in the end zone AND hold onto the ball at the same time that isn't a touchdown. That's friggin wrong.

Add to that the Chargers were outplayed for the entire game.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Steelers win.
Chargers win.
Colts win.
Eagles win.
Giants win.

Personally, I think the Chargers should have lost. No one came explain to me
how a receiver can come down in the end zone with both feet and holding the ball,
only to have some f***ing zebra say you have to control the ball when you land on the ground in the end zone.

How come you can just put the ball over the end zone and that is a touch down, but if you come down with both feet in the end zone AND hold onto the ball at the same time that isn't a touchdown. That's friggin wrong.

Add to that the Chargers were outplayed for the entire game.

blown calls are a part of the game, fact of the matter is the raiders overcame the bad call and was in position to win at the end....but their D couldnt close the ball game, unlike the Niners D

lol
Where is this article at on NFL.com? I can't find it
Share 49ersWebzone