There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We could easily start of the season 3-1

Well if our game with Zona was any indication; we will not be "easily" 3-1. We clawed and struggled to a win, that my bro; is not easily. But yes, there is light in the tunnel..

NINERS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by B650:
Seattle might be improved, but Minnesota is considered a Super Bowl contender. That game is going to be a bigger test for us than the Seattle game.

I agree, seattles Oline is weak, hasselbeck is a feathers touch away from another injury, all their receivers are slow.

Before I saw how our defense came out against the cards, I had us going 2-2. Now, I feel 3-1 is possible. But 1-3 is just as likely if our O is as s**tty as it was in the first game.

whow everyone hold on , lets get through seattle first then talk about the Minnesota
game ! One game at a time guys !
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'd be happy with 2-0 come Sunday, but Im hoping for 4-0 we own brett Fart! We are going to serve him Bret Fart some Geriatric Abuse! as for Peterson Willis will be ready for that challenge!
Originally posted by B650:
Seattle might be improved, but Minnesota is considered a Super Bowl contender. That game is going to be a bigger test for us than the Seattle game.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Seattle surprising us. I'm not saying the Hawks are better than the Vikes by any means.
I was watching most of the Vikings game and they were slow to get going offensively. I didn't pay too much attention to their defense but the Browns were having trouble getting points. We've shutdown Peterson before . But their defense will be a test for us.
I personaly think the Seahawks game is a way bigger game than the Vikings game. Lets "take care of business" this Sunday.
GO NINERS!!!!!
Our defense makes me think we should be in both the Seahawks and Viking games but the offense doesn't make me think it will be easy.

We could go 3-1 or 1-? ------ We need to take them one at a time and build off of each damn one.

The Seahawks should be the next tough test ------ At least I like our chances.

GO 49ERS
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
The only team i see us losing to is the vikings. personally, i never thought we could start the season with a 3-1 record, at best i thought we would be 2-2. If we start the season 3-1, do we make the playoffs?

Yes. If we start the season 3-1 it gives us the right to make the playoffs. ...
We could easily go 16-0................if we trade the rights to crabtree to new England for Brady and moss. Lol.
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
I was watching most of the Vikings game and they were slow to get going offensively. I didn't pay too much attention to their defense but the Browns were having trouble getting points. We've shutdown Peterson before . But their defense will be a test for us.

The Vikings Defense is pretty strong, especially up front, but the Browns aren't much of a gauge, up until the 4th quarter, when they scored a TD, it was their first Offensive TD for something like 27 Qtrs (Going back into last season).

I'm a bit concerned with getting through the Seahawks game first. I think it could be another close one. On Sunday it appears the Rams Defense performed well throughout the game, forcing a couple of turnovers, ultimately though with very little Offensive production the Seahawks were always going to put up points given the amount of time they were on the field. The final two TD's come very late in both the 3rd and 4th Qtrs.
[ Edited by Stuuk on Sep 16, 2009 at 3:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I didnt say we couldnt, i just think it will be tough. Peterson looked like a beast and its a away game.

so was Arizona
why dont we just refuse to play any more games?

we'd end the season undefeated at 1-0, and our winning % would beat out the other 3 divisional teams. top seed in the playoffs. then we only have to win 3 more games for a super bowl title.

i mean, we already beat the defending NFC champions. were better. lets just skip ahead.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
lets just focus on seattle. they whooped us at home last year.
At least early on, nothing will be easy. For one, Jimmy Raye will be careful with his playbook...that is, he'll gradually open it as his guys get more comfortable with it in games. We have to remember he's the 7th OC in 7 seasons. I think we're all encouraged by the defense. I don't remember many, if any teams that've held 'Zona to 16 pts in their house. The D should keep us in a lot of games...so it'll be up the offense to improve to the point they truly compliment the defense.
Slow your roll buddy, we one one game so far. We have been in this position before. Although it was a great win, and a great way for the team to start the season. they must put the game behind them and forget about it. It means nothing now.

We have the seachickens next and last time they kicked our asses with Hasslef**k. Their FB torched us. So lets forget about the AZ game no more posts and move on to the next game and defend the Stick on Sunday.