LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 139 users in the forums

We could easily start of the season 3-1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4-0 is more like it.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Why can't we beat the Vikings. We've shut down Brett last year and we know Willis will shut down Peterson.

Our Offense is Gore when you sum it up. Vikings have by far the best run D in the league with the Williams bros in the middle at a combined weight of 2,000 Lbs... Its going to be a tough game but Hill WILL need to step up and have a solid game for us to win. If the D keeps playing like they're playing i think we got a hell of a chance
Why can't we beat the Vikings. We've shut down Brett last year and we know Willis will shut down Peterson.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Our Offense is Gore when you sum it up. Vikings have by far the best run D in the league with the Williams bros in the middle at a combined weight of 2,000 Lbs... Its going to be a tough game but Hill WILL need to step up and have a solid game for us to win. If the D keeps playing like they're playing i think we got a hell of a chance

i think tosses and screens should be important in our gameplan -- i think it will be a mirror image of playing against the cardinals trying to run it up the middle
Originally posted by jrg:
4-0 is more like it.

Yee buddy!

We got a great chance to beat the vikes and we're goin to obliterate the rams! Gore is a monster!
if the defense continues to play strong and Gore has another big game then I can see the team going 3-1 or 4-0. The key factor is S. Hill finding WR's down field.
Well, well, well, here we are.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

where do we go from here ?
Originally posted by cNiner:

18-1 of course

Originally posted by cNiner:

Staying with the one-game-at-a-time theme, hopefully 4-1.
Share 49ersWebzone