There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We could easily start of the season 3-1

Originally posted by Daniel2778:
The only team i see us losing to is the vikings. personally, i never thought we could start the season with a 3-1 record, at best i thought we would be 2-2. If we start the season 3-1, do we make the playoffs?

I don't know what ur talking about we A are going 4 and 0 in the first 4 games
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont jinx it brotha

one game at a time

I hope the players don't see this irresponsible thread!

I am only concerned with one team: our next opponent. That's it.
Sure the 9ers could go 3-1; heck, they might even go 4-0, but there won't be anything easy about it. At this point and time with the 9ers, I wouldn't take any game win for granted.
Actually I think 3-2, I think Seattle wins at our house Sunday, I don't see how we beat the Vikes up in da Twin Cities as much as I want to, and well next the Lambs duh win, and I do think we will beat Matt Ryan and Co. at the Stick, so 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2.
Ha....lose to Farvara......just cause he's wearing a barney uniform....plus we have the answer to peterson.....and his name is Willis.........
Originally posted by susweel:
Slow your role buddy. 1 game at a time.
We won't win many games with 209 yards passing and a net of 21 yards rushing. That's either gotta change big time or it's 2007 all over again. God, I hope not!
I say 4-0
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont jinx it brotha

one game at a time

I hope the players don't see this irresponsible thread!

I am only concerned with one team: our next opponent. That's it.

Agree 100%. One game at a time.
Seahawks were so ridiculously injured last year that this is almost a brand new team. All I can say is that we're damn lucky Lofa Tatupu won't be playing against us.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
We won't win many games with 209 yards passing and a net of 21 yards rushing. That's either gotta change big time or it's 2007 all over again. God, I hope not!

I dont think we will ever rush for 21 yards ever again
Originally posted by Daniel2778:


I dont think we will ever rush for 21 yards ever again

Wow, don't be so negative. We'll rush for 21 yards LOTS of times this year, probably even in a single carry.
16-0
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
The only team i see us losing to is the vikings. personally, i never thought we could start the season with a 3-1 record, at best i thought we would be 2-2. If we start the season 3-1, do we make the playoffs?

I think if we can shut down Peterson and take our chance with #4 and bump shoulder

and let harlorson and co. go after him !
Championship!

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Sep 15, 2009 at 18:59:42 ]