LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

We could easily start of the season 3-1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The only team i see us losing to is the vikings. personally, i never thought we could start the season with a 3-1 record, at best i thought we would be 2-2. If we start the season 3-1, do we make the playoffs?
Why can't we beat the Vikings. We've shut down Brett last year and we know Willis will shut down Peterson.
I didnt say we couldnt, i just think it will be tough. Peterson looked like a beast and its a away game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Slow your role buddy. 1 game at a time.
Dont jinx it brotha

one game at a time

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 15, 2009 at 12:23:06 ]
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
The only team i see us losing to is the vikings. personally, i never thought we could start the season with a 3-1 record, at best i thought we would be 2-2. If we start the season 3-1, do we make the playoffs?

I don't see couldn't or tough.
We can, but I wanna take it one game at a time.
dude the vikings game will be a pick-fest for us.
PICK 6!!!
Vikes game can go either way

There passing game ain't all that great, if we can shut down there run then we will have a chance.
Originally posted by susweel:

I just think it was a HUGE win for us, its something to definitely build on. We won on the road and against AZ. It was a huge confidence builder, trust me, things would have been alot different if we were 0-1

Last time we played the Vikings we shut down Peterson but couldn't shut down Taylor.
Originally posted by susweel:
  • nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Just worry about the Seahawks game for now. Home division games are a must if you want to even dream about winning the division. So if we beat the seahawks at home then we can talk Vikings.

Until then it was one good game for the defense and a huge division win. Thats all.

Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by nj49erfan:
Just worry about the Seahawks game for now. Home division games are a must if you want to even dream about winning the division. So if we beat the seahawks at home then we can talk Vikings.

Until then it was one good game for the defense and a huge division win. Thats all.

Go Niners!!!

This is true. Seahawks beat Rams 28-0. Theyre no joke. Not easy to do in the NFL.
Did you see what happened to AP the last time he faced Pwills. And smith and parys will get to farve. 4-0 buddy.
Share 49ersWebzone