There are 105 users in the forums

Who was the "Cheap Shot Artist" on Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CAWCAWCAWCAW:
Big win for the 49ers. Surprising to all, but a big win nonetheless. Hopefully big Mike can keep the momentum going and actually make our division competitive again. And its about freakin time my pajaros rojos became a consistent force that teams don't want to mess with. I just hope for all you niner fans out there that this first game victory over the Cardinals doesn't signal a similar season as your prior 2 game win season. That would be unfortunate, for me if your squad beat us again, and for you all if your dismal squad continues in its miserable recent ways of being destroyed by the NFL's real squads. Welcome to the year 2009!

You've let one good year go to your head, wait till Warner is done.
Big win for the 49ers. Surprising to all, but a big win nonetheless. Hopefully big Mike can keep the momentum going and actually make our division competitive again. And its about freakin time my pajaros rojos became a consistent force that teams don't want to mess with. I just hope for all you niner fans out there that this first game victory over the Cardinals doesn't signal a similar season as your prior 2 game win season. That would be unfortunate, for me if your squad beat us again, and for you all if your dismal squad continues in its miserable recent ways of being destroyed by the NFL's real squads. Welcome to the year 2009!

Ha ha hey guys the Cardinals are a consistent force.

Wow dude you are in way over your head
Originally posted by valrod33:

Ha ha hey guys the Cardinals are a consistent force.

Wow dude you are in way over your head

Oh you didn't know 1 good year means you are a CONSISTENT force
  • CAWCAWCAWCAW
  • Info N/A
Who would have thought the niner faithful were such big fans of using emoticons?

OMG! LOL! SFH! KYS!
Who would have thought the niner faithful were such big fans of using emoticons?

OMG! LOL! SFH! KYS!

OMG! LOL! SFH! KYS!

you are obviously her to rile s**t up. but you might want to do that after a victory not after a loss.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

OMG! LOL! SFH! KYS!

one bird down 3 more to go
  • CAWCAWCAWCAW
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:

OMG! LOL! SFH! KYS!

you are obviously her to rile s**t up. but you might want to do that after a victory not after a loss.

Fear not, I'll be back in December. The only reason I'm here right now is because one of your fellow fans was talking about the VD hit and forwarded me this link. Thanks for letting me chime in.
I hope the monday night game has some sort of significance in the West. Until then, best of luck and don't fight your emoticon feelings!
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
It's NFL football!!! It's the NFC West!!! It ain't pre-season.

My point, seriously, though that was a pretty tough hit, these personal foul penalties are getting out of hand. Hines Ward is right, this is football, but at the same time tough hit by a pretty tough SS.

Apparently most of the people on here never saw a heat seaking missle named Ronnie Lott. This is football.

If you want to see football with no contact, check out Soccer.

Woah, we were rite on point till that ignorant soccer comment, if you actually think that go search for futballerz like Rio Ferdinand and Sergio Ramos, I mean foos get knocked out for the year (or more) over in Europe, it's just the ESPN's of this country are too stupid to actually televise it enough or cover it like they should, it's just the USA sucks at soccer so we don't care, anything we suck in we don't care to watch come on man, watch a Barcelona-Real Madrid game and then come talk to me.

^^^^

I don't care about soccer because it's the most boring game I have ever watched. That's why.

Yeah you probably watch uh what, USA national team, or um MLS, if you actually watch the stuff over there it's as good as any pro sport, if you watched an actually game from over there and actually understood what was going on (not that hard more rules and what not in the NFL, then in Euro Soccer) you'd under why it's so darn pure, and so darn exciting and passionate, but all that being said the NFL is still the best sports league in the world.
[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Sep 16, 2009 at 1:40 PM ]

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

My point, seriously, though that was a pretty tough hit, these personal foul penalties are getting out of hand. Hines Ward is right, this is football, but at the same time tough hit by a pretty tough SS.

Running full speed hitting helmet first is not football. It's for pu$$ies, and someone is going to end up seriously hurt. He doesnt even use his shoulder he spears him with the side of his helmet

You go tell Ronnie that he's a puss. Make sure that he doesn't have one on his desk when you do.

Helmet to helmet? Didn't happen right?

Last I checked there is no "spearing" rule in the league like their is in Formative leagues.

So I honestly do not see what people are going on about. It wasn't like AW was out to end Duke's career.

~Ceadder

You want me to make sure Lott doesn't have p***y on his desk? What are you saying, none of your post even makes since. Why would they have a spearing rule when you can't even hit a guy in the head anymore? Kind of redundant don't you think.
It's about the LB from Cincinnati and Boldon who both broke their jaws because of helmet to helmet hits. It's about spinal injuries. Wilson looks like he just closes his eyes and launches his helmet into VD.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Running full speed hitting helmet first is not football. It's for pu$$ies, and someone is going to end up seriously hurt. He doesnt even use his shoulder he spears him with the side of his helmet

You go tell Ronnie that he's a puss. Make sure that he doesn't have one on his desk when you do.

Helmet to helmet? Didn't happen right?

Last I checked there is no "spearing" rule in the league like their is in Formative leagues.

So I honestly do not see what people are going on about. It wasn't like AW was out to end Duke's career.

~Ceadder

You want me to make sure Lott doesn't have p***y on his desk? What are you saying, none of your post even makes since. Why would they have a spearing rule when you can't even hit a guy in the head anymore? Kind of redundant don't you think.
It's about the LB from Cincinnati and Boldon who both broke their jaws because of helmet to helmet hits. It's about spinal injuries. Wilson looks like he just closes his eyes and launches his helmet into VD.

Okay let me walk you through this.

I want YOU to go into Ronnie Lott's office(if you can find it) look on his desk or anywhere there about to see if there is a 9er helmet in close proximity, and call HIM a p*ssy to his face. I guarantee you this, IF you got away with it it's only cause Ronnie took pity on you. What's that quote again? Oh yeah

"I would go into EVERY game looking to put the WOO hit on our opponent"

Also if you go BACK a few pages or so the .gif of the hit clearly shows that Wilson was NOT going helmet to helmet. If it was helmet to helmet I'll eat a 9er helmet piece by piece til it's all gone. The .gif shows that it would qualify as "SPEARING" at most. No such rule in the league so therefore unfineable and unflaggable.

Sorry that I was too succinct in my post to you. I figured that you would be up on the topic and therefore would UNDERSTAND what I was getting at.

*Edit*My bad. Looks like it was indeed helmet to helmet. But be honest, I don't believe that it was intentional. Duke just came down faster than Wilson was planning. It IS his job to separate the receiver from the ball after all.

On the note of eating a 9er helmet, I have my replica helmet out right now and am in the process of dismantling it and marinating it in crows blood to throw on my Que for the next game. Will update everyone on how it astes on Monday.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i imagine he'll have a fine handed down at some point this week.

He was suspended for 1 week and fined $50,000
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/15/wilson-will-not-be-suspended/
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by backontop:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/15/wilson-will-not-be-suspended/

Share 49ersWebzone