LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Who was the "Cheap Shot Artist" on Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I spoke too soon....

Our own boast already made one, so you KNOW the Cardinals fans must have by now already lol
Adrian wilson was talking trash about vern too earlier in the week. but in the end verns team won and vern caught the ball like 5 times and he wasnt scared. vernon is a badass and no matter how hard the hit adrian wilson cant touch vernon. wilsons always been a dirty player. f**k him and f**k the tards.
Dirty hit? He was running full speed trying to make a play. Its football man. We were lucky that Mark Roman didnt get called for a personal foul when he leveled one of their players (I cant believe I just referred to Mark Roman in a positive way).
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Dirty hit? He was running full speed trying to make a play. Its football man. We were lucky that Mark Roman didnt get called for a personal foul when he leveled one of their players (I cant believe I just referred to Mark Roman in a positive way).

well you know mark roman is a f**king beast man like the modern day ronnie lott man. such a big hitter man. you know what im saying? the only reason hes not startin anymore is because goldson is like 2 ronnie lotts.

no really though, it was a big hit and wilson lead with the head but even if it was more accidental and not dirty he has been a dirty player for a long time.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

well you know mark roman is a f**king beast man like the modern day ronnie lott man. such a big hitter man. you know what im saying? the only reason hes not startin anymore is because goldson is like 2 ronnie lotts.

no really though, it was a big hit and wilson lead with the head but even if it was more accidental and not dirty he has been a dirty player for a long time.

Mark Roman is a beast? Modern day Ronnie Lott!? Whoa whoa man. Don't insult Ronnie Lott like that. And pass whatever you are smoking to me my fellow 9er fan!
Lol i was kidding, i thought you wouldve got my sarcasm but i guess its harder to sense on the internet.

for real though about wilson-their whole d is dirty. josh morgan said his groin strain last year was actually a torn groin muscle caused by dansby stomping on his groin after a play was over. dockett is a dirty player also constantly grabbing people by the face mask and stuff. this isnt the first time, even if it wasnt really that dirty.
Yeah it was helmet 2 helmet. with that being said the ref got the call right whether u agree with it or not. it is what it is
The guy in the fedex picture is either Jesse or Jordan Ware.
Adrian Wilson has quite a file folder in the NFL office for fines from hits. this isnt news.

hes the same dude that kicked Jed Weaver in the throat a few years ago, remember?
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
It's NFL football!!! It's the NFC West!!! It ain't pre-season.

My point, seriously, though that was a pretty tough hit, these personal foul penalties are getting out of hand. Hines Ward is right, this is football, but at the same time tough hit by a pretty tough SS.

yeah true. i was just hoping we could hit him back. i know for a fact everyone was praising killah keith when he laid out an illegal hit on deion branch

• Old49erGlory
  • Info N/A
Yep Adrian Wilson is a good safety but he is consistently dirty. And he and the rest of that D seem to dial up the nasty meter when it comes to playing us. Wasn't it him that got fined a few years ago for going after Alex Smith's knees out of bounds? No seems to talk about the cheap and dirty play of Arizona's defense. They had a clothesline tackle at the line of scrimmage during the game and were holding linemen by their helmets. Reason number 562 why I hate the Cards.
it was wilson....but i love how VD responded by poping up and act like it was nothing :)...

VD is responding really well under Coach Sing

[ Edited by Juniorminime on Sep 14, 2009 at 07:55:54 ]
tough hit but nothing that would make me thin Wilson is dirty it's football
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by crzy:
You don't recognize one of the best safeties in the NFL?

And if a Niner player did that you all would be cheering. Adrian hit Vernon with his helmet...so what? It happens in football.

You know Cardinals fans already made GIFs of the hit, much like we would do........illegal or not

Since they lost the SB and will probably take another 40+ years to reach it again, I guess they gotta be proud of something, even if it is a cheap shot since we beat them in their own house.
  • BigMix
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
it was wilson....but i love how VD responded by poping up and act like it was nothing :)...

VD is responding really well under Coach Sing

I love how VD just pops right up after every catch, looks aroud for a ref to toss the rock to, then runs back to the huttle. Only once did I see him beat his chest.
Share 49ersWebzone