LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Who was the "Cheap Shot Artist" on Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wilson is a BEAST!!! I would love to have him lurking in the defensive backfield for the Niners. Vernon handled it well, he popped right up. I bet Vernon heard footsteps from Wilson all day long after that.
Good hit, if goldson were to make that hit we would be jumping out of our seats. But Vernon has been around long enough it is time for him to earn that "C" on his chest and come up with that catch.

That's what a tight end does catches in traffic over the middle gets popped and gets up with the ball.
Originally posted by crzy:
You don't recognize one of the best safeties in the NFL?

And if a Niner player did that you all would be cheering. Adrian hit Vernon with his helmet...so what? It happens in football.

I agree... I just hope the game doesn't become 2 hand touch.
that was a good hit. If that's cheap, then Ronnie Lott is K-Mart
stop freakin complaining. All that talk VD does I would hit him too if I had a shot. Its football you damn pansies.
Originally posted by socalniner:

LOL
Originally posted by mdonch3:

LOL

So Wilson is Wal-Mart?
One game suspension for Adrian Wilson?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/15/adrian-wilson-might-be-facing-a-one-game-suspension/
Nevermind. Adam Schefter from Twitter.

Adam_Schefter NFL will not suspend Cardinals S Adrian Wilson for his hard hit on 49ers TE Vernon Davis, but don't be surprised to see a fine this week.
might as well change it to the NP(ussy)FL

the good o' days, before the NFL went all emo. If I were a coach, I'd encourage my players to take shots like that, as long as it wasn't in a clutch situation.
Originally posted by mdonch3:

LOL
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
It's NFL football!!! It's the NFC West!!! It ain't pre-season.

My point, seriously, though that was a pretty tough hit, these personal foul penalties are getting out of hand. Hines Ward is right, this is football, but at the same time tough hit by a pretty tough SS.

Apparently most of the people on here never saw a heat seaking missle named Ronnie Lott. This is football.

If you want to see football with no contact, check out Soccer.
read this article with adrian wilson. he doesnt even care and would do it again. what an a hole.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/articles/2009/09/14/20090914spt-cardsnotes.html?source=nletter-sports
Didn't get to see the game only listened on the radio, heard about it, but from the animated gif posted it looked clean. As long as you don't lead and put your head down it will be seen as a clean hit. Also from the gif it looked like he turned his shoulder a little. If his head was down and he lead with his helmet then it would be spearing.

Just my 2 cents which is now worth a quarter penney
Share 49ersWebzone