LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Jason Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
REPLACE HIM WITH SPURLOCK !

he's been working with josh morgan

I can't believe he's inactive because we want to run a darn wildcat with Spurlock. That's not a good move.
put Morgan and Hill on opposite ends, there, passing problems solved.

c'mon singletary , don't let us down like Nolan.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Ya, that's too bad. It seemed like Hill was Hill's favorite target down the stretch last season. I'd rather see Hill over Spurlock any day, but I guess being in the tazer formation means more than overall WR talent.

We need to stop running that damn Tazer....It hasn't worked for us at all in the pre-season or the regular season. I'm really pissed about Jason Hill not being given a chance to play...I prefer him over brandon Jones or Spurlock because we drafted the guy and he's performed everytime he's given an opportunity to play.
Yeah, I like Jason Hill... I don't get it.

It must be an attitude thing because he seems to get it done on the field when given the opportunity.

this pisses me off also. give the local kid a shot, he produces when given oppurtunities. if spurlock is on this team just cause they think he can run the wildcat that is a joke. that formation does not work for us. it's ridiculous. get spurlock out of there and put hill in. he should be the third receiver before Jones comes back. ahead of battle. why not?
look on the bright side, at least we have some experience if we need him to dress
Jason ... We support you ... Let the Spurlock experiment die!!!
When given opportunities in the past, Hill has made the most of them, but yet he's not even been getting the opportunity to suit up for games. I don't know what's going on, but I'd much rather have Hill than a Tazor guy. In fact, I'd like to see the wildcat go too.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Only way Jason Hill suits up if something were to happen to Spurlock.

Then Brandon Jones will return pushing Jason Hill back to the inactive list.

When Jones comes back, Hill is gone.

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Only way Jason Hill suits up if something were to happen to Spurlock.

Then Brandon Jones will return pushing Jason Hill back to the inactive list.

When Jones comes back, Hill is gone.

I bet if we release Hill, he will hook up with the Colts and put up huge numbers.
Seriously, we need to release j. hill so he can catch on with another team if we are not going to use him. I mean, what the freak!!!! Release him I bet another team with pick him up in a minute
Originally posted by HessianDud:
its a damn shame he's probably going to be released. I honestly don't understand what Spurlock brings to the team. it certainly isn't more than Jason Hill. Hill has shown some flashes, but mostly he's been a really reliable guy when plays break down or on 3rd down. After last year I thought of him as the eventual replacement, and upgrade, over Battle. Why would we release him for some dude who has "versatility" that we aren't even using?

I agree! Battle and Spurlock have been MIA all season!
I say cut Jason to make room for Sheets on the active roster this next week. We need to have another RB up and ready more then we need a WR that's buried on the depth chart...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by D_Niner:
I say cut Jason to make room for Sheets on the active roster this next week. We need to have another RB up and ready more then we need a WR that's buried on the depth chart...

Disagree, release Mark Roman and bring up Sheets.
Share 49ersWebzone