LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Is it me or does Gore look like an elf?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hear me out. I noticed in his first preseason game that his pants were only coming 3/4 of the way down his knee about 3 inches above his knee. With the red socks coming all the way up it makes him kinda look like an elf. IDK i just think it looks goofy. I noticed Fitz's were kinda that way as well as a few others but Gore's were the most pronounced. Is this a new fashion trend among NFL players? It certainly didn't help him play any better.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
wow
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Uhhh.. Whaaa..?
I'd give the elf honors to Andy Lee
please dont tell me he played poorly cause of his pants, the line couldnt get a push, and the Cards front 7 was realy good today.
does his pants length matter at all?
as long as our oline steps it up and frank continues being a beast he can wear no pants for all i care

no homo.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Hear me out. I noticed in his first preseason game that his pants were only coming 3/4 of the way down his knee about 3 inches above his knee. With the red socks coming all the way up it makes him kinda look like an elf. IDK i just think it looks goofy. I noticed Fitz's were kinda that way as well as a few others but Gore's were the most pronounced. Is this a new fashion trend among NFL players? It certainly didn't help him play any better.

I wonder what you look like?

[ Edited by ObePwnD on Sep 13, 2009 at 20:29:41 ]
i know im not one to talk but NOOB!
good god....
Wha?

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
i know im not one to talk but NOOB!

No I'm not actually suggesting that is why he played poorly. Go back and look at the game those of you who can and you'll see it. It just just doesn't look right-kinda like the old school basketball shorts. Yes I know I'm technically a noob/newb whatever but I've followed webzone since a friend turned me onto it in 04. I never joined because I was on a different 9ers forum that turned to crap when Merc News decided to change the format to garbage and everybody just kinda left. Not a homo. My wife and 4 children could back me up on that not that there's anything wrong with it.

My apologies. Next time I'll bring something better than pant length to the table.
  • ZRF80
Maybe this thread signifies telling times, folks.

Hell, when the Niners were blasting their way through the opposition during the 80s and 90s, I found myself pondering similar situations. I, too, would spend countless hours at work by the water cooler wondering if Steve Young's pants made him look like an elf ? It made great talking points with other Niner brethren.

at the things people come up with.
Share 49ersWebzone