There are 145 users in the forums

Is it me or does Gore look like an elf?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's you.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
No I'm not actually suggesting that is why he played poorly. Go back and look at the game those of you who can and you'll see it. It just just doesn't look right-kinda like the old school basketball shorts. Yes I know I'm technically a noob/newb whatever but I've followed webzone since a friend turned me onto it in 04. I never joined because I was on a different 9ers forum that turned to crap when Merc News decided to change the format to garbage and everybody just kinda left. Not a homo. My wife and 4 children could back me up on that not that there's anything wrong with it.

My apologies. Next time I'll bring something better than pant length to the table.

Welcome to the zone!

Don't take the drubbing too hard. Most folks on here are just bored and you are providing them some entertainment.

Somebody else mentioned the same thing (the shortness of his pants). I think it was in the "Official Uni" thread. I noticed this as well and wondered why he wouldn't wear longer pants with pads when he has 300lb linemen diving at his knees all game.

It must hurt like a mother to get hit on the knee-caps by the crown of a 300lb DT's helmet.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Sep 13, 2009 at 21:28:15 ]
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

I don't see what ur talkin bout.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
at the things people come up with.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
No I'm not actually suggesting that is why he played poorly. Go back and look at the game those of you who can and you'll see it. It just just doesn't look right-kinda like the old school basketball shorts. Yes I know I'm technically a noob/newb whatever but I've followed webzone since a friend turned me onto it in 04. I never joined because I was on a different 9ers forum that turned to crap when Merc News decided to change the format to garbage and everybody just kinda left. Not a homo. My wife and 4 children could back me up on that not that there's anything wrong with it.

My apologies. Next time I'll bring something better than pant length to the table.

Welcome to the zone!

Don't take the drubbing too hard. Most folks on here are just bored and you are providing them some entertainment.

Somebody else mentioned the same thing (the shortness of his pants). I think it was in the "Official Uni" thread. I noticed this as well and wondered why he wouldn't wear longer pants with pads when he has 300lb linemen diving at his knees all game.

It must hurt like a mother to get hit on the knee-caps by the crown of a 300lb DT's helmet.

Thanks,
I don't take it too hard. I've read the posts here for over 5 yrs I know how people can be.

Just getting around to watching the GB/Bears game Woodson and Williams on GB are wearing theirs the same way just not as pronounced as Gore. It must be the new thing. It seems to be more of a skill position thing. I'm not seeing it on the big guys.

Maybe the guys who are giving me crap aren't watching the game in HI-DEF or are lucky enough to watch it live where most definitely would not be close enough to notice it. But your right nothing but a stocking covering the knee-cap isn't much protection.

He does wear his pants/socks a little different, but it doesn't really look elfish to me.

Welcome to the zone!

Thanks,
I don't take it too hard. I've read the posts here for over 5 yrs I know how people can be.

Just getting around to watching the GB/Bears game Woodson and Williams on GB are wearing theirs the same way just not as pronounced as Gore. It must be the new thing. It seems to be more of a skill position thing. I'm not seeing it on the big guys.

Maybe the guys who are giving me crap aren't watching the game in HI-DEF or are lucky enough to watch it live where most definitely would not be close enough to notice it. But your right nothing but a stocking covering the knee-cap isn't much protection.

My initial reaction: What does this even have to do with anything? An elf because his pant leg looks short? (Which, from my observation, looks more like his sock just folding down after... I dunno... PLAYING HARD?)

But after I thought about it, you must be a really hardcore fan to be thinking THAT hard about the niners, that this would even come up as a topic. Cheers, brother.
  • Mex49
Do Elfs fumble regularly
if he's an elf, then i better get some motherf**king touchdowns for Christmas

Originally posted by doodle:

Welcome to the zone!

Thanks,

My initial reaction: What does this even have to do with anything? An elf because his pant leg looks short? (Which, from my observation, looks more like his sock just folding down after... I dunno... PLAYING HARD?)

But after I thought about it, you must be a really hardcore fan to be thinking THAT hard about the niners, that this would even come up as a topic. Cheers, brother.

Been hardcore since week 6 October 11th, 1981. Anyone who's a real fan knows what happened that day. Had been a Steelers fan as a kid which meant I was a devout follower of the Church of Dallas Haters. That's the day it all clicked for me with the 9ers.
Share 49ersWebzone