There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats to Isaac Bruce

  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,168
Went over the 15k receiving mark today.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,168
http://www.nfl.com/players/isaacbruce/profile?id=BRU085284
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
He was a life saver with several clutch catches.
Originally posted by WestCoastNut:
He was a life saver with several clutch catches.

Just like last year.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by WestCoastNut:
He was a life saver with several clutch catches.

Just like last year.

just like every game in his whole career

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Sep 13, 2009 at 16:52:48 ]
No more end-arounds, please.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,168
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?

More of those, please.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?

Everyone always wants to cut him or wanted him to retire but hes our best reciever.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,168
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?


LOL I love how a mod loves this in NT.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Everyone always wants to cut him or wanted him to retire but hes our best reciever.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?

More of those, please.

Uhhhhhhh.......
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,552
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dobophile:
No more end-arounds, please.

What about reach arounds?

  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,552
Congrats to Bruce, he is the rock of the offense IMHO.