There are 267 users in the forums

Congrats to Isaac Bruce

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bruce still has game.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yes, indeed congrats on over 15K Yards receiving for your career Ike, you deserve it.

Also, anyone see Spikes in the after game locker room segment, he got me all pumped up and the game is over i cant wait for the Seahawks so we can kick there @$$'s too.

"Let's not wait until the second half next week!"

Also, congrats to Bruce. We are lucky to have him

[ Edited by norcal49er864 on Sep 13, 2009 at 17:18:59 ]
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!
yes, indeed congrats on over 15K Yards receiving for your career Ike, you deserve it.

Also, anyone see Spikes in the after game locker room segment, he got me all pumped up and the game is over i cant wait for the Seahawks so we can kick there @$$'s too.

Either the Rams are really, really bad, or the Seahawks are really, really good. I watched some of that game.
Bruce is solid overall player, Hopefully we can reward him with a Super Bowl Championship!
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Congrats to Bruce, he is the rock of the offense IMHO.
congrats bruce.
The guy is a future Hall of Famer; congrats and enough said.
Congrats to Issac Bruce!

Bruuuuuuuuuuuce! Congrats sir, and thanks for contributing to Niner wins instead our losses like you did in the past
  • Sandhog
  • Info N/A
Nice. I almost posted this myself until I saw it here already. Go Bruuuuce!
let me be the 1st to say, Re-Sign him if he gets 1,000 yards, if he wants to come back, why not, let him mentor the young guys like Hill, Morgan and Spurlock even more.

And then draft Benn, Bryant, D.Williams or another top WR prospect.
let me be the 1st to say, Re-Sign him if he gets 1,000 yards, if he wants to come back, why not, let him mentor the young guys like Hill, Morgan and Spurlock even more.

You forgot to mention Crabtree.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Bump
Share 49ersWebzone