There are 237 users in the forums

Clements Lockdown on Fitz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GEEK:
I don't care how many yards Fitz has in the games against the 49ers. We've been sucking against Arizona for the last couple of years.

If Fitz gets 300 yards, and we still win the game...that's all I care about.

you do know we swept the cards in 2007 right? they swept us in 2008 but we haven't sucked against them "the last couple of years".

now it's our turn to sweep this year!
F tha cards..... ganna stomp em out
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by iohk:
i still think hes good but hes looked bad this preseason hopefully he shakes off the rust and continues

preseason is over. that's old news. cleo lemon looked good so i guess he's an elite qb?

Uh, Clements is a defender.... Or, CB. Corner starts with "C"

No Clements is an FB, cause he's 'fhysical' with an F!

Welcome to the Webzone SnakePlissken.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I don't care how many yards Fitz has in the games against the 49ers. We've been sucking against Arizona for the last couple of years.

If Fitz gets 300 yards, and we still win the game...that's all I care about.
If only everyone in the zone was like that... if that happens, eventhough we won the game, everyone would be calling for clements' head
  • iohk
  • Veteran
i still think hes good but hes looked bad this preseason hopefully he shakes off the rust and continues

preseason is over. that's old news. cleo lemon looked good so i guess he's an elite qb?

so he purposely played bad? is that what you're implying?
Originally posted by RonMexico:

wtf r u talking about

seriosuly what are you talking about

wow come on man preseason is all about shaking off the rust, getting your timing back. working on different stuff. i hold no value into preseason play especially if it's one of our best players.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by five1oh:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Positive stats, although I'm still hoping Boldin plays, their best 11, vs our best 11.

I don't want to hear any excuses from punk @ss Cards fans if the Niners win.

Winning the West all starts this Sunday.

but we don't have crabtree

He'll be there in spirit, the guys'll be wearing commemorative #15 patches on their helmets.

Actually yes. Clements is quoted as saying he has always felt that his technique for "playing off" has been a weakness, of which he has worked on specificaly during the preseason. In other words and in this case the phrase "it's only preseason" is apporopriate because one of our Vets who has been very good in his career is using preseason for what guys of his stature should. To further develop his whole game.

[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 12, 2009 at 05:26:15 ]

Originally posted by JDeezy:
With Boldin potentially out, Breaston goes into the starting lineup. Perhaps this leaves us better in the doubling department, especially considering Doucet is also a big banged up. We might have the depth advantage in terms of WRs vs CBs.

Breaston is banged up too. it would be Jerehme Urban.

but i think Boldin plays. this is a big game right off the bat for division supremacy. if we go into AZ and beat them week 1, we probably become the favorites to win the West.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
With Boldin potentially out, Breaston goes into the starting lineup. Perhaps this leaves us better in the doubling department, especially considering Doucet is also a big banged up. We might have the depth advantage in terms of WRs vs CBs.

Breaston is banged up too. it would be Jerehme Urban.

but i think Boldin plays. this is a big game right off the bat for division supremacy. if we go into AZ and beat them week 1, we probably become the favorites to win the West.

Sorry but I dont think Boldin plays Sunday.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

wtf r u talking about

seriosuly what are you talking about

He's talking about Cleo Lemon, who is a QB, with a Q.
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by five1oh:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Positive stats, although I'm still hoping Boldin plays, their best 11, vs our best 11.

I don't want to hear any excuses from punk @ss Cards fans if the Niners win.

Winning the West all starts this Sunday.

but we don't have crabtree

He'll be there in spirit, the guys'll be wearing commemorative #15 patches on their helmets.

that's great.

as to our pass D: it looks highly unlikely that Boldin will play, and even if he does, if he's really that banged up, I can't imagine he plays much. I'm not too worried about Clements performance in the preseason...yet. Let's see how he handles Fitz, but if boldin is out we'll have a much better chance of containing him.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Clements was playing possum in the preseason.
Share 49ersWebzone