There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Opening Coin Toss, whats your pick?

Alright ladies and gentlemen-- how much stock would you put into the opening coin toss and whether we receive or kick??

This year, i would love to see our non-vanilla D get off to a good start and see what were made of, but w/ Rossum... we already know what he can do (Monday nite!)--- thoughts?
I bet we defer
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Alright ladies and gentlemen-- how much stock would you put into the opening coin toss and whether we receive or kick??

This year, i would love to see our non-vanilla D get off to a good start and see what were made of, but w/ Rossum... we already know what he can do (Monday nite!)--- thoughts?

Heads or tails? We won't know. Mr. Crabtree will pose as a referee and pocket the quarter before it's flipped.

But seriously, the opening toss doesn't matter. Either side needs to establish dominance early. Preferably, I'd like to see that on the defensive side of the ball.
Originally posted by Carney16:
I bet we defer
Originally posted by redrathman:

Heads or tails? We won't know. Mr. Crabtree will pose as a referee and pocket the quarter before it's flipped.

But seriously, the opening toss doesn't matter. Either side needs to establish dominance early. Preferably, I'd like to see that on the defensive side of the ball.

Sorry about that... i really meant assuming we do win the opening coin flip.
Heads Cards win the toss
Originally posted by susweel:
I bet we defer
I'll choose to kick...that's what I do in Madden.
I hope they get the ball first so we can make them go 3 and out
I bet we defer

Yup. If the 9ers win the toss, they will defer. If the Cards win the toss, they will go on offense.

And that's the way it is.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I bet we defer

The truth hurt.
Originally posted by jones49:
I bet we defer

The truth hurt.

It will be a good move if we defer and pick Warner off in the first series.
Originally posted by jones49:
I bet we defer

The truth hurt.

It will be a good move if we defer and pick Warner off in the first series.

defer is better if we stop them we have good field position and at half time we can make the adjustments on offense and score on the drive defering is always better
Originally posted by redrathman:

Sorry about that... i really meant assuming we do win the opening coin flip.

We're getting really.. really bored here on the Zone, I can tell.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 11, 2009 at 18:42:34 ]