There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

49ers- 24
Cards- 13

Cardinals continue to struggle
49ers finally show their true offense....

could happen...

but its understandable for some to believe Warner and company will put alot of points on us.....because we haven't really improved our pass rush......but I feel we did fine last year with almost the same crew.

This year we should be more improved with Goldson back there at Safety....and all our younger players have more experience.....and hopefully Munusky is more creative, now that our defense is in full 3-4 mode.
24-14 Niners.

-9fA
Niners 17-9

Defense, Defense, Defense!!!!

31-17

BANK ON IT
Originally posted by Afrikan:
49ers- 24
Cards- 13

Cardinals continue to struggle
49ers finally show their true offense....

could happen...

but its understandable for some to believe Warner and company will put alot of points on us.....because we haven't really improved our pass rush......but I feel we did fine last year with almost the same crew.

This year we should be more improved with Goldson back there at Safety....and all our younger players have more experience.....and hopefully Munusky is more creative, now that our defense is in full 3-4 mode.

And factor in Boldin , Breaston , and Doucet being dinged up.
49ers are winning today baby! Kick a$$ boys! 49ers 31 Cards 21
Look for Gore to have an enormous day and for Vernon to create havoc for Arizona's secondary.

49ers 28
Arizona 24
I don't need us to win the Super Bowl. Just win this one for us! If we lose, I cannot go back to work and look at my co-workers in the face after all the stuff I said to them about our team. Just win baby! Go Niners!

[ Edited by amigoj49 on Sep 13, 2009 at 07:30:05 ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
27-20 Niners.

Hill: 17/25-175 yds - 1 TD
Gore: 24-122 yds - 2 TD
Coffee: 10-45 yds

this. i take back my previous score
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.

8 out 10 analysts are riding bandwagons like usual.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
As red said, I hope.
Originally posted by vermonator:
We're due for a win in Arizona.

Lol that sounds so horrible, the division is upside down....
GO NINERS!!!
KUMINAYAYHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
not with Roman and Shaun Hill
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
not with Roman and Shaun Hill

I just hope Shaun Hill doesn't choke like he did last game at AZ. Horrid.