There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Something Joe Montana just said on Dan Patrick Show

Originally posted by rugger49:
he started off talking about injured QB's coming back to the game like brady, palmer, and hasselback and what they have to deal with then talks about playing hurt rather than being injured Says Hill has to play for who he is now and not worry about who played the position before him and what they did. Pretty much sh@t on crabtree saying he is what SF has been waiting for and needing a playmaker and its upsetting that hes hurting the team like this because of bad advise

im glad joe still cares about his old team. hes one of many people-chad ochocinco, jerry rice, jay feely-who have now said the same thing about crabtree. now he just needs to reach out to crabtree and convince him not to listen to the evil peion Sanders.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

Did you guys see the camera he was looking at turn into gold?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

I guess the Niners should give back four of the five of their championships.

YEAH!!! because he won all four by himself
im in complete awe to some 49ers fans reaction to one of their own greatest players.

even if you were to young to see him play recognize and respect what he's done for this franchise.
Originally posted by BayBombers:
im in complete awe to some 49ers fans reaction to one of their own greatest players.

even if you were to young to see him play recognize and respect what he's done for this franchise.

dear lord... you people seriously dont understand sarcasm

Sometimes this forum makes me ill
This thread is a good example of why people should read at least the first page of posts before posting. After you guys are members for a while, you'll get to know the different posting syles, senses of humor, etc.

So many internet tough guys around here, quick to jump the gun.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

Yep. I understand the new members, but these vets and regulars... damn.

It is impossible to understand sarcasm in type, when it is written out as a straight up rant. I think those that do this are actually the ones that don't understand how sarcasm works.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
This thread is a good example of why people should read at least the first page of posts before posting. After you guys are members for a while, you'll get to know the different posting syles, senses of humor, etc.

So many internet tough guys around here, quick to jump the gun.

You serious? I have been on this forum, and others for years, but no way am I keeping track of everything everyone else says, to better interpret what they really mean when they type something that is totally opposite of what they think.
Montana has been making the rounds lately. He was on the 9/10 ESPN: Football Today Podcast too. He mostly discussed the niners past and how he thinks we are moving in the right direction. Nothing groundbreaking but interesting just the same.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2544457
valrod is being sarcastic!

ANyhow, back the original topic...

The video is no longer available. Can anyone repeat what Joe said?

His post wasn't, strictly speaking, sarcasm. While it was indeed incongruous, it lacked an underlying sense of irony.
Originally posted by Xestenz:

His post wasn't, strictly speaking, sarcasm. While it was indeed incongruous, it lacked an underlying sense of irony.

wtf

noobs own dictionaries