There are 229 users in the forums

Something Joe Montana just said on Dan Patrick Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by BayBombers:
im in complete awe to some 49ers fans reaction to one of their own greatest players.

even if you were to young to see him play recognize and respect what he's done for this franchise.

dear lord... you people seriously dont understand sarcasm

His post wasn't, strictly speaking, sarcasm. While it was indeed incongruous, it lacked an underlying sense of irony.

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

Made perfect sense to me. Well put Xestenz.

I knew what he meant too. I was being.........sarcastic.

O............M..............G people.
im in complete awe to some 49ers fans reaction to one of their own greatest players.

even if you were to young to see him play recognize and respect what he's done for this franchise.

His post wasn't, strictly speaking, sarcasm. While it was indeed incongruous, it lacked an underlying sense of irony.

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

This Crabtree mess has us all a little tense.

Nothing that a good asswhoopin' of the Cards on Sunday won't fix.
ok guys obviously some people are wound up a little to tight today, so let me apologize for my comment about Joe Montana.(that big nosed steeler loving f**k).jk jk

anyway Joe was pretty right on about Hill, he doesnt need to worry about what other Niner QBs have done in the past, he needs to just focus on what he needs to do to get this team some victories

Go Niners

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

That would be an awesome birthday present... even though it isn't until Tuesday. I want a WIN!!!
Originally posted by TDilvr:
http://www.thepoetsnest.com/Rays/Pictures/noose.jpg

Okay noob, you need to go to photobucket.com and put your pics up there.

Then when you wish to put something up people don't have to click a link to see what you use to succinctly get your point accross.

All you gotta do is click the "image" button ^Mountain with sun up above post block window^ and it will give ylou a pop up to add this...

And heck if you get the correct link from photobucket it will print this...

without having to click the image button up above.

~Ceadder

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

NO NO NO NO

That should never EVER happen.

NO Rook should have fans SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incensed that they take it out on their 4 time Super Bowl 3 time MVP Hall of Famer QB.

It just isn't done. So I hope that you're being a wisenheimer and not using MoneyTree as the reason people are losing their minds.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
This thread is a good example of why people should read at least the first page of posts before posting. After you guys are members for a while, you'll get to know the different posting syles, senses of humor, etc.

So many internet tough guys around here, quick to jump the gun.

You serious? I have been on this forum, and others for years, but no way am I keeping track of everything everyone else says, to better interpret what they really mean when they type something that is totally opposite of what they think.

If you read the whole first page, you would have known. He told you.

sorry bro. I aint keeping tabs on every post people put on this site. Information overload. No biggy. I get the picture now.

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

lol, what is up with obscure attempts at sarcasm today? Must be Friday. Sorry folks, been too long a week for me to be sharp enough to read between the lines.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

wtf

noobs own dictionaries

NO NO NO NO

That should never EVER happen.

NO Rook should have fans SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incensed that they take it out on their 4 time Super Bowl 3 time MVP Hall of Famer QB.

It just isn't done. So I hope that you're being a wisenheimer and not using MoneyTree as the reason people are losing their minds.

~Ceadder

That is true. There are plenty of other reasons for everyone here losing their minds.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
My question is, why is Montana everywhere now? I thought him and the NFL were at odds for some reason or another, but now he doing NFL promotional stuff all over the place. It's nice to see, but did I miss something?

It's called nostalgia. It's what happens to old people, when they hit a certain age.

Hmmmm I guess I kinda fall into that category myself having turned 40. lol

~Ceadder

Originally posted by Joecool:
Did you guys see the camera he was looking at turn into gold?

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
My question is, why is Montana everywhere now? I thought him and the NFL were at odds for some reason or another, but now he doing NFL promotional stuff all over the place. It's nice to see, but did I miss something?

It's called nostalgia. It's what happens to old people, when they hit a certain age.

Hmmmm I guess I kinda fall into that category myself having turned 40. lol

~Ceadder

You know I was thinking, "Dang, Joe is looking old in that video"...then I remembered my own age, looked in the mirror, and thought, "Damn. I'm old."
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Joe Montana that steeler loving gaylord space f**ker, he can shove his whole hand up his ass for all i care

I love it! lol He's just being like Joe. Don't give him what he wants and you are on his shat list forever more.

My thoughts exactly
the real question would be....if the 49ers and Steelers played in the super bowl this year.....who does he vote for?

i dont think we want to know the answer to that question...
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
If you were drafted by the Seahawks, Cardinals, or Rams, would you be a fan of them? I would always be a fan of the 49ers no matter what if I was drafted by any other team in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone