LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Article on Willis from Mike Sando

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its a great read on Willis. If you are not pumped for Sunday yet, you will be after reading this.

Willis brings down the hammer

Sorry if this is already posted. I did not see it in the forum.
Awesome man thanks
Great find!
mama said knock you out
Patrick Willis is the f**king MAN....end of story
This thread will be locked, because there is already one single, 80+ page thread for everything involving Patrick Willis, and that will be the only thread allowed to mention him.
He hit someone so hard the right side of his body almost imploded.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Sucks for any team wanting to run dig routes
Originally posted by Winners:
This thread will be locked, because there is already one single, 80+ page thread for everything involving Patrick Willis, and that will be the only thread allowed to mention him.

So this site is run by the Nazi's?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I honestly thought for a moment that Patrick Willis had killed Brad Smith.

That hit was just vicious.

Hahhaha
Patrick Willis in 3rd year form is just flat out scary to me. I'm so glad we have a franchise MLB.
Originally posted by crzy:
I honestly thought for a moment that Patrick Willis had killed Brad Smith. That hit was just vicious.

cosigned. i thought he was going to be paralyzed or dead or something. he looked like he got broke in half or something.

Haha.

No, this thread will be locked because it's impossible to mention any positive part about this team these days.

Share 49ersWebzone