There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 1st Offensive Play?

49ers 1st Offensive Play?

Run by gore for loss of 2
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
hill drop back and found VD streaking down the middle of the field for a 25 yard gain....:)

WTF!!! What's VD doing out there with no clothes on???
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
hill drop back and found VD streaking down the middle of the field for a 25 yard gain....:)

WTF!!! What's VD doing out there with no clothes on???


Singletary sent him to the showers again
SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
1st - Dive Right for 3 yards
2nd - Incomplete pass
3rd - sweep left for 2 yards
punt.


yup
Originally posted by rxrunner:
SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! that will be the saddest thing to see, for a first play of the season.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,832
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
1st - Dive Right for 3 yards
2nd - Incomplete pass
3rd - sweep left for 2 yards
punt.


yup

If we run it on 3rd and 7 on our first offensive drive of the year, someones gonna get hurt.
Michael Robinson diving over the O line. Gain of half a yard. Raye admits later that he thought it was 1st and goal...
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,055
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

1st offensive play of the game on 4th down ?

1st down : Intentional grounding

2nd down : Forward pass thrown from beyond line of scrimmage

3rd down : Intentional grounding...AGAIN. Damn you Shaun Hill!

Is that what you are telling us Syber ?
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,055
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
hill drop back and found VD streaking down the middle of the field for a 25 yard gain....:)

WTF!!! What's VD doing out there with no clothes on???

One upping Sing
I'm gonna guess the first 50 plays are inside runs, perhaps broken up with a screen or two.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

1st offensive play of the game on 4th down ?

1st down : Intentional grounding

2nd down : Forward pass thrown from beyond line of scrimmage

3rd down : Intentional grounding...AGAIN. Damn you Shaun Hill!

Is that what you are telling us Syber ?

precisely
play action pass to Crabtree for a TD...oh wait
Fumbled Snap.
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
1st - Dive Right for 3 yards
2nd - Incomplete pass
3rd - sweep left for 2 yards
punt.


yup

u guys can think w.e u want.

but the first play will be a play action pass deep to josh morgan for a 64 yard touchdown