There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Singletary on KNBR

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Take a shot of jack every time singletary says the words "thankful" or "excited"

Or him saying "what I believe is this"

How about all Singletary saying's in one sentence >>>> ]"First and foremost, what i believe is this, I'm truely excited and thanful, that Nate Clements will show me, not tell me, he no longer will get burned deep"

[ Edited by BigMar on Sep 8, 2009 at 18:27:00 ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
What do you mean he doesnt sound confident!!! Dont ruin my sunday!!!

What are you basing that on?
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Take a shot of jack every time singletary says the words "thankful" or "excited"

Singletary>>> "im excited and thankful that Manny Lawson show zero evidence of having NFL Pass Rush skill"

Singletary >>> "I'm excited and thankful that Michael Crabtree has shown zero evidence of being excited and thankful".

"I'm excited and thankful that no other team in the league wanted our starting quarterback. Not even for a 3rd stringer."
Wow! By the sounds of all you fans... they might as well not even go to Arizona. Just give them the "W". I really hope none of the 49ers visit this "fan" website.
Singletary locker room message, just prior to the Cards game this weekend >>> "Show Me, Don't Tell Me"

I thought it was "Do you like these new underwear ?"

Originally posted by Yetiman:
Arizona favored by 6.5

http://sports.bodog.com/sports-betting/nfl-football.jsp

An optimistic view of that spread would be that the Cards are only favored by 3.5 if you drop the 3 that teams always get for HFA.
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Coach Sing is pulling a good ol' sandbagging!
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
i just wish we had Mike Martz passing game , and jimmy ray's running game , because what i have learned is whenever players are saying the playbook is easy , usually means offense will b predictable and easy to stop

Yeah I concur here. When a Michael Crabtree can sign Sunday morning before the game and have the offense just about down by gametime, the offense might be a tad on the predictable side.

In regards to Sing's word on KNBR any other coach who's not stupid isn't gonna give the reigning NFC champs unnecessary bravado for them to post on in their locker room.

The "Don't-let-them-see-you-coming approach is usually best. That said Sing and Co. definitely have their work cut out for them against the Cardinals. Good pecking order test.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
whats the spread on this game? anyone know

Yeah, coach Sing's ass cheeks...
  • tn9er
  • Veteran

That depends..

Are you asking Singletary or the Bookie?????
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
more of the same
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I JUST s**t ALL OVER MY BALLS!!!
Singletary locker room message, just prior to the Cards game this weekend >>> "Show Me, Don't Tell Me"

I thought it was "Do you like these new underwear ?"

hahahahahahaha!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I JUST s**t ALL OVER MY BALLS!!!

Your anus must be located in a strange position. You should probably get that checked out
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
he doesnt sound confident about sunday

Well just look at his game plan, look at Raye's magic bullet, they blow. The really bad thing about it is that, in the last week there have been rumors and outright quotes by NFL people in high places that we don't have the personal to run the game plan they have been practicing with. They are saying it could get ugly.

So if was Mr. P wit an F.. I would be worried too.

The only reason I don't see a major a$$ whooping this Sunday is because of recent history of the way the Niners have played Zona tight.

However with the way Nate Clem has played at CB, no pass rush, and so much else... Like the pundits are saying, could get ugly with a capital U this year.

On a brighter note; M Falk on, was it the NFL site? Predicts the Niners to make the playoffs, mainly because MS won't let them fail. How you like them beans bros?

NINERS 2009!!!!