LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

Mike Singletary on KNBR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
7-9 is being generous the way this man was sounding
Singletary locker room message, just prior to the Cards game this weekend >>> "Show Me, Don't Tell Me"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BigMar:
Singletary locker room message, just prior to the Cards game this weekend >>> "Show Me, Don't Tell Me"

I thought it was "Do you like these new underwear ?"
whats the spread on this game? anyone know
The Mike Singletary Show (09/08/09) LISTEN HERE!!!

Damn right! Don't tell me, show me!
when is the team going to start practicing?
Arizona favored by 6.5

http://sports.bodog.com/sports-betting/nfl-football.jsp
Take a shot of jack every time singletary says the words "thankful" or "excited"
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Take a shot of jack every time singletary says the words "thankful" or "excited"

Singletary>>> "im excited and thankful that Manny Lawson show zero evidence of having NFL Pass Rush skill"

Singletary>>> "im excited and thankful that Manny Lawson show zero evidence of having NFL Pass Rush skill"

Singletary >>> "I'm excited and thankful that Michael Crabtree has shown zero evidence of being excited and thankful".

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Or him saying "what I believe is this"
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

Singletary >>> "I'm excited and thankful that Michael Crabtree has shown zero evidence of being excited and thankful".

True dat!

Put his silly butt on the practice squad!
haha i'm already tired of his speeches and the players have to hear him every day

here's hoping!
Originally posted by susweel:

I thought it was "Do you like these new underwear ?"

lmfao

lol hahahhah
Share 49ersWebzone