There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Davis sure throws a pretty ball!

Yes, yes, i recognize he is playing against a mixture of first,second & third stringers in pre-season games.... but dang does he throw a nice ball with touch and dang can he throw a deep ball on a rope.

We may have found our future guys, i see Nate getting better by the month and being in the loop to compete as a starter in the 2010 season.

Now for this season.... Q.B. Hill needs to wake up out of his sleep walking or his season may turn into a nightmare.

[ Edited by BigMar on Sep 5, 2009 at 10:05:21 ]
Originally posted by BigMar:
Yes, yes, i recognize he is playing against a mixture of first,second & third stringers in pre-season games.... but dang does he throw a nice ball with touch and dang does can he throw a deep ball on a rope.

We may have found our future guys, i see Nate getting better by the month and being in the loop to compete as a starter in the 2010 season.

Now for this season.... Q.B. Hill needs to wake up out of his sleep walking or his season may turn into a nightmare.

dang?
He does throw a nice ball, but there is more to it than that. I agree though that Hill needs to step it up, I am just not convinced yet that he has another level to raise it to. I pray that I am wrong, or that if I am not wrong, that Smith can step it up. I am tired of all the damn losing.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Yes, yes, i recognize he is playing against a mixture of first,second & third stringers in pre-season games.... but dang does he throw a nice ball with touch and dang does can he throw a deep ball on a rope.

We may have found our future guys, i see Nate getting better by the month and being in the loop to compete as a starter in the 2010 season.

Now for this season.... Q.B. Hill needs to wake up out of his sleep walking or his season may turn into a nightmare.

dang?

damn......for you British folk.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He does throw a nice ball, but there is more to it than that. I agree though that Hill needs to step it up, I am just not convinced yet that he has another level to raise it to. I pray that I am wrong, or that if I am not wrong, that Smith can step it up. I am tired of all the damn losing.

Q.B. Hill appears to be stuck in mud. He has not improved his game from last season one bit and if anything he appears to have regressed. Hill has a winner mentality, but his Q.B. skill shortcomings are becoming a concern.... and i hope im wrong, because I want to WIN just as bad as the next guy.
yeah I expect him to leap frog alex smith by week 3 in the depth chart
wow, a non crabtree bashing thread. I'm impressed.

That being said, Davis sure looks fluid.

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 5, 2009 at 12:03:18 ]
watch it get locked lol and i get warned


and yeah i'll be keeping an eye out for nate davis he can throw and on the run as well....so we need no OL lol
Originally posted by darkknight49:
wow, a non crabtree bashing thread. I'm impressed.

That being said, Davis sure looks fluid.

man... could you imagine Davis throwing to Crabtree?





sorry, I couldnt resist
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
wow, a non crabtree bashing thread. I'm impressed.

That being said, Davis sure looks fluid.

man... could you imagine Davis throwing to Crabtree?





sorry, I couldnt resist


oh that makes it an official craptree thread here comes the lock
  • fan49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,167
Originally posted by maximill15:
yeah I expect him to leap frog alex smith by week 3 in the depth chart

WHY WOULDNT LEAP FROG HILL TOO. NO ONE CAN SAY (oops)that hill is that much better than alex. hill has played extremely poor. actually davis is the only qb moving the ball at all. in fact hill plain old sucks. at most hill is slightly better, and i cant even say that cause alex has way more talent anyway u look at it, hill only has a little more leadership!

[ Edited by fan49 on Sep 5, 2009 at 14:14:28 ]
This guy loves making repeat threads... I'm sure there is a thread about Davis. This guy must love attention.
But Vernon Davis says Shaun Hill has nice balls.
I can actually overthrow the ball as well! I sure haven't seen that in a while!
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
I can actually overthrow the ball as well! I sure haven't seen that in a while!

Can you do it in front of 75 thousand live fans and millions on TV while 300 pound lineman are trying to rip your head off?

Nate has 'IT', whatever it might be. It is as obvious that he does as it is that Smith doesn't.