LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm VERY disappointed today.
ONLY TO PAGE 191!!!!! I thought for sure it would be up to 198 or 199 when I checked it right now.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
He is not part of this TEAM and he will never be part of this TEAM. There is no I in TEAM.

The moment if/when he starts scoring td's he'll be welcomed, you know because we've got so many playmakers already.
f**k Crabtree!
SIGN THAT CONTRACT LOBSTERBUSH!!!
Michael Crabtree just signed on to be a college football anylast for ESPN 2, will get $2million dollars do so.

Joking but wouldn't shock me, this kid is getting money from Nike, Subway and freakin 49er jersey sales for being a selfish diva and not signing a more than fair contract.
Why didn't Crabtree tell the 49ers he didn't want to play for them a long time ago? He had no problems with saying he didn't want to play for the Raiders.

Deion Sanders really f'd us to when he told Singletary he would have no problems with this kid and helped convince Singletary to draft him if he was available. Of course we know McCloughan had the final say and word is Singletary still wanted Oher or over Crabtree but I also admit that I would have went nuts if we drafted Oher over Crabtree on draft day. Looking back at it now though, man I wish we took Oher, or Percy Harvin or Orakpo or really anyone but this punkass diva.
49ers gotta take the high road on this Crabtree thing, as they're currently doing. I will give both sides (except Deion) credit for not negotiating via the press.

Sorry, Matt B, but Singletary should NOT be calling Crabtree out, at least publicly. Maybe Captain Vernon should talk with him, but privately?

I dunno...I kept waiting for something positive to happen. Maybe it's just time for everybody to move on. At this point, I'm just looking forward to watching the game on Sunday with the guys that we've got.

Final score: 49ers 27, Cardinals 20.
How bout this for a far fetched conspiracy theory

A couple of goons has our prized rookie hanging him by his feet over a ten story balcony. "What do you want from me?" Crabtree cried for his life sweating and breathing into hyperventilation due to his fear of heights. The streets below very very pleasant and the cars seemed so far away.

"Such a nice Night for a cocky Receiver to go splat." One good said with a pleasant smile on his face holding one of his legs

"Yes it is." siad the other holding the other leg.

"Please Don't drop me. I just got drafted. I am too young to go splat like a cheap cartoon character."

"So when is the boss going to be here. My arms are getting tired." the right goon was starting to feel the burn and was losing his grip.

"He said he would be here as soon as he could." The other good was also starting to lose his grip." But we are not to do anything until he he is here."

"I am Here!" The Imperial March played from the sliding door he came out of. He was a hooded man and since it was so dark, his identity was hard to quantify. "Here is how it is going to be, Mr. Biletnikoff Award winner. You will never play for the Niners. In fact, you will sit it out."

"I will never sit out. It's my dream to play in the NFL." Crabtree replied with a dash of attitude.

"I think someone is starting to lose thier grip." The Hooded starnger snarled as the right goon let go of Crabtree's leg.

"Allright, I will sit out!!!!" The lanky leg was once again retreived. "Just please, don't drop me into the street below."

"I knew you would see things my way. Once you sit out, we will draft you in the second for a far more cheaper price." The dark figure removed his hood and began to laugh hysterically like an evil genius." Muhuhahahahahahah"

"Bill Belichick!!!!!!!!!" Micheal screamed.

[ Edited by LundyLove on Sep 11, 2009 at 19:14:58 ]
Originally posted by LundyLove:

A couple of goons has our prized rookie hanging him by his feet over a ten story balcony. "What do you want from me?" Crabtree cried for his life sweating and breathing into hyperventilation due to his fear of heights. The streets below very very pleasant and the cars seemed so far away.

"Such a nice Night for a cocky Receiver to go splat." One good said with a pleasant smile on his face holding one of his legs

"Please Don't drop me. I just got drafted. I am too young to go splat like a cheap cartoon character."

"So when is the boss going to be here. My arms are getting tired." the right goon was starting to feel the burn and was losing his grip.

"He said he would be here as soon as he could." The other good was also starting to lose his grip." But we are not to do anything until he he is here."

"I am Here!" The Imperial March played from the sliding door he came out of. He was a hooded man and since it was so dark, his identity was hard to quantify. "Here is how it is going to be, Mr. Biletnikoff Award winner. You will never play for the Niners. In fact, you will sit it out."

"I will never sit out. It's my dream to play in the NFL." Crabtree replied with a dash of attitude.

"I think someone is starting to lose thier grip." The Hooded starnger snarled as the right goon let go of Crabtree's leg.

"Allright, I will sit out!!!!" The lanky leg was once again retreived. "Just please, don't drop me into the street below."

"I knew you would see things my way. Once you sit out, we will draft you in the second for a far more cheaper price." The dark figure removed his hood and began to laugh hysterically like an evil genius." Muhuhahahahahahah"

Originally posted by LundyLove:

Call Suge Knight to "talk" some sense into Crabtree and get a deal done like he did with Vanilla Ice.

He will sign before he starts losing money. They are playing hardball till the end. Once a real paycheck is on the line he will sign. (the same day jamarcus russel did)
If he doesn't sign by tomorrow morning before the plane leaves I'll be pretty convinced that he's never going to sign with us, period.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
He is not part of this TEAM and he will never be part of this TEAM. There is no I in TEAM.

Jordan says, "but there is an I in WIN."
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I'm VERY disappointed today.
ONLY TO PAGE 191!!!!! I thought for sure it would be up to 198 or 199 when I checked it right now.

I sure thought we would be to 200 long before now. Should be there before bed though
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If he doesn't sign by tomorrow morning before the plane leaves I'll be pretty convinced that he's never going to sign with us, period.

I agree, though I believe the team has already left for Arizona.
Share 49ersWebzone