There are 135 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
deion is saying the slot system is booty

saying he should not get the slot contract, he deserves a better contract...Deion says its not good enough

Are you frickin kidding me? Why is it 'good enough' for picks 1-9 and 11-256????
Eisen "it is what it is..drafted #10"

Deion - shaking his head

Says Crabtree doesnt think he is #1 pick, mentioned our qb situation, saying an incentives will not be reached

Deion thinks, HE WILL SIT OUT

Deion says TWO TEAMS ASKED THE 49ers for the RIGHTS TO CRABTREE and PAY him top dollar
2-3 teams were seeking a trade with Craptree, and Deon thinks its a total possibility he will hold out this season.
Deion says Crabtree doesnt need the money

"Cant miss 20 million if you never had it to begin with"
Deon says he thinks that Crabtree is willing to sit out the entire year.
Straight from the dick-sucker's mouth (Deion Sanders on NFLN), sounds like Crabs will for sure sit out the entire f**king season.

We just lost a pick.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 4, 2009 at 16:51:32 ]
49ers will move on without crabs

Crabs will move on without 49ers

That f****t isnt going to sign

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Straight from the dick-sucker's mouth, sounds like Crabs will for sure sit out the entire f**king season.

We just lost a pick.

Good riddance.
well i don't use the f bomb on this forum, but in this case; f deion and f crabtree! he can sit out i dont give a sh**!
Just watched it, I think the Cowboys have their hands all over this situation with Deion involved, this whole thing is fishy.

Really want to know who those two teams were

if its the Dallas Cowboys, The nfl will change the rules to allow us to make a trade.
Somebody strangle Deon with his stupid f***ing pink necktie.

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Just watched it, I think the Cowboys have their hands all over this situation with Deion involved, this whole thing is fishy.

It is starting to look more and more like this might be true.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Straight from the dick-sucker's mouth (Deion Sanders on NFLN), sounds like Crabs will for sure sit out the entire f**king season.

We just lost a pick.

im sorry, good ridance, he is a punk plain and simple.

He should take the 16M guaranteed, and this crap from Sanders mouth is hilarious, Monroe got less than Raji, BS, Monroe got more gauarantreed money.

And for Sanchez and Stafford, they got that much cause there QB's.

So, F*CK MICHAEL CRABTREE, good RIDANCE YOU PUNK.
F Deion and Craptree!
Share 49ersWebzone