There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will The 49ers Sign Micheal Crabtree This Year

Will The 49ers Sign Micheal Crabtree This Year

NO.

And I don't care and don't want him anymore. Let him re enter the draft next year and become a 2nd rounder. He will never be good for our team in a variety of different ways. It's better that he is not with us. His entire 1st year is already gone. He missed all of camp, all of pre season, and the first game and perhaps more. Usually a rookie signs a 4 year deal. Figure year one is gone since he sure won't be ready with all he missed. So you have only 3 years left of a DIVA. I don't even want all his trouble.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
NO.

And I don't care and don't want him anymore. Let him re enter the draft next year and become a 2nd rounder. He will never be good for our team in a variety of different ways. It's better that he is not with us. His entire 1st year is already gone. He missed all of camp, all of pre season, and the first game and perhaps more. Usually a rookie signs a 4 year deal. Figure year one is gone since he sure won't be ready with all he missed. So you have only 3 years left of a DIVA. I don't even want all his trouble.

+1
I like b!tch!n& about Crabtree as much as the next guy, though I admit it's getting old, but why is this thread not merged with the "Discussion" thread? It's very confusing this lack of consistency when some posts get merged, others locked, almost at the whim of the specific Mod. Too many others have expressed the same sentiments, so I know I'm not alone. Is there, somewhere, a guide to posting that lays it all out very clearly? Yeah, I know, the Search function, but that still doesn't explain why some threads on the same topic get locked vs merged vs nothing at all.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I like b!tch!n& about Crabtree as much as the next guy, though I admit it's getting old, but hy is this thread not merged with the "Discussion" thread? very confusing this lack of consistency when some posts get merged, others locked, almost at the whim of the specific Mod. Too many others have expressed the same sentiments, so I know I'm not alone. Is there, somewhere, a guide to posting that lays it all out very clearly? Yeah, I know, the Search function, but that still doesn't explain why some threads on the same topic get locked vs merged vs nothing at all.

IBTL
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
He doesn't want to play here. Period. Too bad. Too late. See ya. Move on and get a good player next time who is also a character guy.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
Fuh'git about him. Then he'll get to become acquainted with Patrick Willis, but under slightly different circumstances than as a teammate -- CRACKABOOM!!!
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
I like b!tch!n& about Crabtree as much as the next guy, though I admit it's getting old, but hy is this thread not merged with the "Discussion" thread? very confusing this lack of consistency when some posts get merged, others locked, almost at the whim of the specific Mod. Too many others have expressed the same sentiments, so I know I'm not alone. Is there, somewhere, a guide to posting that lays it all out very clearly? Yeah, I know, the Search function, but that still doesn't explain why some threads on the same topic get locked vs merged vs nothing at all.

IBTL

I'm going toi expose my age and ignorance here. What's IBTL mean?

IBTL

"in before the lock"
Originally posted by jreff22:

IBTL

"in before the lock"

Thanks
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Thats all we need a prima dona - a prima dona that hasn't even PRACTICED in the NFL yet. A prima dona that to start with the team had to be stroked by the owner just to show up. So now his ego can hold it over the other teammates and management that he got special treatment (however menial) to sign a HUGE contract -- to sit on the sidelines and be a do nothing.

I can hear him now, "I just needed to know I was wanted here,...blah, blah, blah"

Screw him. We should just let it be known we will trade him on March 2nd of next year.

EVERY WR is a prima dona! They all want the ball. If not, they would play another position.