"Expert" rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it going to be on nflta?
Thanks Marshall.. I hope you're right.
Jaguars, Marshall? Really?
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
"MAR-SHALL! MAR-SHALL! MAR-SHALL!" - Chris Berman

You can't help but have love for the guy, the way he played the game. Though it sure hurt we he shredded us with the Rams.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

they made it 2 years ago. garrard is a good qb. you never know. holt will do well with a qb who can get him the ball if he has anything left in the tank. they got maybe the best ot in the draft, signed tra thomas from the eagles. i definitely expect that team to do better, not saying they WILL make the playoffs but its possible.
Marshal Faulk is now one of my favorite running backs.
f**k marshall faulk
Originally posted by RonMexico:
f**k marshall faulk

f**k marshall faulk

This. Too many games I sat in Candlestick watching that S.O.B running wild all over us.
He's been smoking some real good stuff. Has he seen our QB's and our pass rush?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's been smoking some real good stuff. Has he seen our QB's and our pass rush?

Yeah man, that's wot I'm talkin bout!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**k marshall faulk

Thank you.

f**k Marshall Faulk.

If we make it awesome..but I'm not gonna suck up to this f**ker..he shredded us..and I had to watch everybody in St. Louis wear a f**king Faulk jersey everywhere they went...f**k Faulk.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

they made it 2 years ago. garrard is a good qb. you never know. holt will do well with a qb who can get him the ball if he has anything left in the tank. they got maybe the best ot in the draft, signed tra thomas from the eagles. i definitely expect that team to do better, not saying they WILL make the playoffs but its possible.

Torry Holt went to the Jaguars. The guys on NFLN were ribbing him for giving props to the Jags, and then Deion was like, "Torry went to the Jags!" Which is presumably why he's routing for them. Who knows, maybe Marshall is routing for the Niners since we have Isaac Bruce on our team.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Torry Holt went to the Jaguars. The guys on NFLN were ribbing him for giving props to the Jags, and then Deion was like, "Torry went to the Jags!" Which is presumably why he's routing for them. Who knows, maybe Marshall is routing for the Niners since we have Isaac Bruce on our team.

And 'Dre Bly, who was on their Super Bowl teams.
We are not gonna be in the play offs
Share 49ersWebzone