LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

"Expert" rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I agree...

Jimmy Raye 12 offensive plays scripted are you kidding... we had more plays scripted in high school football... I think we actually saw all those plays during preseason

run to the left
run to the right
run up the middle
wildcat left
wildcat right
wildcat middle
draw left
draw right
draw middle
three more to figure out...

punt will be the fourth play... I hope I'm wrong, but this is getting scary...

good news it will not take crabtree long to learn the plays

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/09/rayes-game-plan.html
Originally posted by Joecool:
Shaun Hill has shown in at least three games last year that he can run the hurry up 2-minute offense.

1. Against the Cardinals: Hill was calmly and confidently bringing us back only to give room for Martz to have a brain fart.

2. Against Miami: Hill was once again driving us with confidence and rythm only to have our 3rd string RT completely miss a call and our OC call the play to the wrong side.

3. Against the Rams: On the drive prior to the deep ball to Morgan, Hill gave us a TD on a very nice hurry up drive.

Hill comes through. He can't help if Martz sucked.

did u just say martz sucks ??!
NFL.com Expert Picks

Some seem a little high to me. They still gotta show me....more.
I just don't see how the Patriots are #1 on two lists after almost loosing to the Bills at home. I agree they are top 5, but Pit has to be #1.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I just don't see how the Patriots are #1 on two lists after almost loosing to the Bills at home. I agree they are top 5, but Pit has to be #1.

Pitt should have lost there game imo
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Pitt should have lost there game imo

Maybe, but the Titans are a much better team than the Bills.
Pretty much the pats were lucky that Leodis Mckelvin is an idiot and stole a game from a subpar team at home. The pats looked rusty at times but I think that the game showed that they won when many of there best players had horrible games. Guys like Matt Light arent going to get owned every week but yeah they shouldnt be ahead of Pitt.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I agree with 14,15,16 which was the median and a cusp playoff team. 9 was too high and 19,20 too low.

yea, middle of the pack seems about right. I was surprised caruicci had us at 9. That's like legit playoff contender. Tho as soon as we lose you know they are all gonna drop us into the mid 20's.
wow carruci has us at 9

guess that's what happens when you beat the nfc champs

forreal though, i have to see us beat minnesota to consider the team top 15
Theismann has Washington, Chicago,and Miami ranked ahead of us after all 3 of those teams lose this weekend. Granted, I know they all lost to very tough teams, but come on we beat the NFC Champions.

Originally posted by teeohh:
wow carruci has us at 9

guess that's what happens when you beat the nfc champs

forreal though, i have to see us beat minnesota to consider the team top 15

What the hell is he smoking??

I'm sure Singletary was standing behind him when he was sending his rankings.

"I'm glad we have an agreement, Vic. Keep your end of the deal or it's nutcracker for you."
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I would say 16-18 right now. A win is a win but the offense needs to be less predictable. If Raye improves his play-calling this team should be in the 9-10 area with how dominant the defense was.
How does Lombardi have Cards ahead of us?

16 sounds about right to me.
damn #9 is waaay too high
  • BobS
  • Veteran
49ers seem mid-pack to me. The barely over 200 yards offense is alarming. Defense looks better and there was a pass rush. Offense will need to improve or the team will sink fast.
Share 49ersWebzone